***Monday Roll Call***

Laureen S.
on 6/16/08 12:41 am - Maple Shade, NJ
Hi Trish & PA Posters! Hope your headache goes away, I have a dull one myself, think I might still be feeling the effects of jetlag. . . Had myself a very relaxing, albeit busy, weekend, finished cleaning out what remained of my old clothing, things, that for some reason I just didn't want to part with.  I now have 5 bags of clothing in sizes 3x (very few), down to size 16s, threw out all my old underwear, bras and lingerie and the only thing I have not parted with are some winter coats, which I will give away when the season calls for them and people have a need.  My closet is full of size 14s that fit me nicely thanks to those who contributed to my new wardrobe, I won't need to shop until the fall season is upon us, at least that is my plan, we'll see because all of a sudden I am dropping weight again, I lost 5 lbs in the last 11 days, which is making me happy as it seems my long stall has finally broken. Back at work today and it seems nothing much has changed here, things appear to be quiet for now. Hope you all have a wonderful day! Hugs, prayers and positive thoughts to all!  Laureen

My Mantra is that I do not determine my success by the number hanging in my closet, nor will I let the scale determine that success either. . .  It is through trial and error I will continue to grow and succeed. . .  Laureen

"Success is a journey, not a destination."  Ben Sweetland

joldaker
on 6/16/08 2:35 am - West Bradford, PA

Morning everyone.... oops Afternoon everyone. I am at work again today feeling great. I have tons of energy and am eating on time.  My nephew has been in Chester County Hospital for a week, so we have been running back and forth to see him and trade off kids. My neice is staying with us till he is out.  My SIL is taking turns with her ex husband staying the night with their son. Turns out he has a very very bad case of Lyme and they are still testing him to see if it went into his spinal column. He is walking now but for 4 days he couldnt stand or walk because it hurt so badly. We went up yesterday and he was running up and down the halls, so I would say that the antibiotics are working. They say that if it has gone into his spine he will need a "pic" line and antibiotics for 28 days through the pic line. If it is not in his spine he will need 14 days of meds by mouth. We are hoping and praying that it is not in his spine. He is only 4 so I worry about what this will mean for his future.  Well I am off to take a walk before lunch is over.  Jen

Highest Wt 299.8 / Surg Wt 285 / Curr Wt 157
DianeMarie
on 6/16/08 2:48 am - Delmont, PA

Hi everyone!

I didnt post yesterday and I went through withdraws!  I had an allergice reaction at work yesterday.  Not sure if it was from the blackberry yogurt I ate for lunch (flavor i never tried) or if it was from using a different face lotion.  I'm going through a very sensitive phase with my skin.  At least the dry cracking skin phase is over. LOL.  Im off today and gonna head out the a second hand store.  I'm hoping to find work pants.  I cant see buying brand new pants when my size is changing.  Later a walk is in order.  I didnt get one yesterday because of the weather and the fact I was exhausted after work.  Gotta get back in the habit of the daily walks.

Hope you all have a great day!

Diane

Smileycons!

Diane Stuffer's Facebook profile
Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1800 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1896 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2575 views