Weight loss?

Grandmaneice
on 5/17/14 5:55 am
RNY on 03/24/14

You are welcome.  I should add my friends sister had the surgery like 6-7 years ago, and she lost 50 lbs by 3 months too, so I know she wanted to be like her sister.  There is no way I will hit 50 lbs in like a month.  My scale is so crazy.. I can have like a 5 lb difference in a day, so it confuses me.  I think if I go to the next support group, I'm going to weigh myself on their scale and then go home and weigh myself on their scale.

Did those nurses have a lot of weight to lose?  I guess we have to think positive and hope we keep losing..my mind is kinda crazy the last 4 weeks, when I went back to work after being off 3 weeks and 3 hours later them telling me my job has been eliminated..kinda has me down, as I hope I can find another job.

MrsD68
on 5/17/14 11:54 pm

No, the other nurses in MY opinion, was like and your having this BECAUSE?? So, maybe that has something to do with it. I TRY to stay off my scale except 1 time a week, the numbers make me crazy.... It seems like SOME people on here become like Diet Nazis... it is hard to establish comraderie.. I tried to "join a spring RNY group" but noone ever posts or does anything... oh well. I do appreciate the NICE people like you... Makes you feel like your NOT alone in this. Good Luck finding a new job.., man that SUX....