What's On Your Monday Menu, RNYers?

Dodgergirl27
on 2/23/15 12:41 am
RNY on 01/22/14

Good Morning All!

I am also a baker, but luckily (depending on how you look at it I guess) I"m also a huge dumper on sugar.  So I've been able to continue to bake without any concern about eating any of it, b/c I know how sick I'll get.  It is weird to bake something though and literally have zero idea if it taste any good :) 

So, I did post a pic of my dog Scully friday, but it was super late...so in his honor and my late post for pic. friday, here is my little buddy (who snuggled with me all weekend b/c it was cold and rainy):

Time since surgery: 1 yr, 1 month

B - Lean Cuisine with ham and egg

L - TJ's meatloaf

S - String Cheese

D - This new "recipe" I made up Friday...prob not for everyone, but I enjoyed it and it was filling (and most importantly incredibly easy and quick to throw together): 3/4 C of TJ Healthy Chopped 8 Veggie mix; 3 oz of TJ just grilled chicken: 1 tbsp of jalapeno greek yogurt dip and 1 tbsp of TJ Tatziki sauce (to make it a bit more moist).  Mix it all together and you have a weird salad, that taste pretty good.

W/V - On track

E - On track (spinning tonight, long walk at lunch)

Have a great week everyone!

AngryViking
on 2/23/15 12:57 am
RNY on 07/17/14

Oh.  Mah.  Gah.  That FACE!  If I was there I would squeeze him and fill his face with kisses.

Dodgergirl27
on 2/23/15 12:59 am
RNY on 01/22/14

haha...I do all the time :) I'm always late for work b/c he gives me that look and it breaks my heart and I have to stay and snuggle with him a bit longer :)

mamata2
on 2/23/15 2:17 am

Aww, he is such a pumpkin!  I wouldn't be able to say no to him either.

Bubbles314
on 2/23/15 12:45 am - Kalamazoo, MI
RNY on 10/06/14

Hi Everyone,

Glad to be back home myself this weekend.  I am sick of hospitals...Any how, my kindle worked but I hate typing on it it seems to take me forever so I read OH and only entered in MFP.

I do like to bake.  I don't really do it often.  I am now trying to accumulate recipes for protein forward meals that I really like instead of baking.  Trying to switch the habit I guess.

21 weeks tomorrow since RNY

B  fritata  and coffee

L  meat loaf and 2 Tbl spoons of mashed potatoes

D  steak 2.5oz and lobster tail 2oz

S  shrimp ****tail, cheese

This is the plan, we will see.  I don't feel all that great, I may change it to sou*****thing.

Have a great day everybody

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/15 1:15 am

Good morning well almost afternoon. I am not a baker. But I do love to cook. My mother is a baker she used to make dozens of cookies for Christmas every year. So many different kinds. She would have all of the kids in the neighborhood helping mixing the dough. It was a lot of fun. Baking is a science and I don't follow directions very well. 

B:Coffee did not feel like eating this morning. 

Brunch I guess I will call it: Eggs 

D:not sure yet

Vitamins are in water is going down. No real exercise till I get clearance from the doctor.

Dcgirl
on 2/23/15 3:07 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

Glad you are doing well out of surgery, Susan!  Rest up - I know how you hate to ask for help, but your body likely needs rest!  Take care of yourself :)  

NoDaybut2Day
on 2/23/15 5:15 am - CA
RNY on 07/03/14

I had a ridiculously tough time last Thursday and Friday.  I ate soooo much!  I think I figured it out though.  I failed to take my vitamins both days.  It happens to me sometimes when my routine gets interrupted.  I get excited about whatever new thing I’m doing and then forget to behave like I’m supposed to.  I think I was starving because I didn’t take my vitamins not because I wasn’t eating enough because God knows I was eating!!  I had at least 1500 calories on Thursday and I still was hungry when I went to bed.  I haven’t had 1500 calories for over 7 months! I realized the vitamin thing midday on Friday.  I took them immediately after I got home on Friday and felt better by the time I went to bed.  Has anyone else noticed an increase in physical hunger pains if they forget their vitamins? 

I’m back on track.  I’m not gonna quite get my protein today but I’m not giving up the sugar free pudding or Caesar dressing and don't want any more calories. 

Time since surgery:  7 months, 3 weeks

B: 1oz. Colby Jack cheese, 2 Stone ground wheat thins

L: 3oz baked chicken breast meat, ¼ cup cauliflower mash, 2/3 cup red grapes, chocolate SF pudding

D: 3oz pork chop, small Caesar salad with parmesan and 6 croutons

S: 2 SF popsicles, 2 chocolate calcium chewies, 2 caramel calcium chewies

W: 48 oz so far.  I’ve changed it up a bit to help with my water.  I’ve made it a rule that I can’t eat my meal until I drink a full 24 oz cup of water.  It’s helping since I definitely want to eat!!

V:  Multi and the rest are in, on-track with calcium

E:  Body Déjà vu group fitness class

Calories: 1004    Carbs: 96    Protein: 57    Sugar: 28

Have a good one!

HW: 308,  CW: 261,  SW: 240,  Now: 135.8  M1: -23.4  M2: -12.0 M3: -10.2 M4: -10.0 M5: -9.0  M6: -10.0  M7: -2.0  M8: -6.8  M9: -7.6 M10: -4.6 M11: -3.6  M12: -3.7  M13: -1.2

Recent Topics
What?s on your Saturday menu?
Melody P. · 5 replies · 52 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 41 replies · 358 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 33 replies · 357 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 301 views