What's on Your Wednesday Menu, RNYers?

Emiepie
on 7/29/15 7:37 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Good Morning! Hope your day gets better. It's going to be HOT here today so I am glad that the A/C is ready to go. Sending NO TO THE POPCORN vibes your way.

Time since surgery: 11 months

B: SF latte, egg beaters with spinach and cheese, fruit (apple slices, a dried fig and grapes)

S: Cranberry thin addictives and a laughing cow cheese wedge 

L: P3 pack, a HB egg and baby carrots

S: L&F Greek strawberry yogurt, and a SF iced latte made with Fairlife milk

D: Grilled mahi mahi, edamame and some arctic zero

S: No sugar added outshine bar

E: 45 min stationary stepper

V/W: On track

Totals: Cals:1109 Protein:94 Carbs:118 Fat:27

Have a great one!

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 7/29/15 8:27 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Actual work, God forbid! LOL. And, I was actually thinking about making some chili up in the next week or so. Wish I had some venison burger for it, but I will have to settle for a mixture of turkey and beef.

So, the next 2 days, I am getting ready to go to PA for a few days (leaving Friday and driving back on Monday). Have to color my hair (what's left of it) and make sure all the laundry is done. I am going all alone... I can't wait!!! I get to spend time with all of my sisters and their families (isn't funny how other people's husbands and kids aren't nearly as annoying as your own??). I haven't seen my sisters since mid April so they will be surprised at the difference!

My menu today:

B: Tea with SugarLeaf and a chocolate Premier protein shake

L: 2 oz of shrimp with 1 cup of lettuce and cucumber ranch dressing, 1/4 cup of cucumbers with vinegar

S: 1 oz of turkey jerky and Banana Cream L & F Greek yogurt (eaten separately)

D: 1/2 of a 1/3 lb Sam's Club sirloin patty, 1 tablespoon ketchup, 1/2 cup of green beans

Totals: Calories - 766, Protein - 85, Carbs - 43, Sugar - 31, Fats -30

Vitamins and Water: Started, Exercise - dependent on weather - pool,packing for trip (that's hard work), walking Zoey. My son took Zoey to the dog park on Sunday... she didn't like it too much. LOL. But he wore her tail out, taking her on a 5 mile walk after... she was spent!! 

Everyone have a wonderful day!!!

Highest weight - 440 lbs, Surgery weight - 395 lbs, Current weight - 291 lbs.

Capogirl
on 7/29/15 9:52 am

Enjoy your trip!

mamata2
on 7/29/15 8:50 am

Work?  What is that?  JUST KIDDING!  I had an absolutely amazing day yesterday but I ate like crap.  I had birthday cupcakes, I had popcorn for lunch, we went out for dinner and I had a sandwich and actually ate the bread.  I even got tipsy off of an Appletini.  I know this was a birthday thing and not an everyday thing and I feel like crap today so that reinforces that!  

Time since surgery: 1 year

B: ham omelet and 1/2 slice of wheat toast

S: coffee with cream and 9 mini oreos

L: Leftover chinese

S: Cheese curds from the farmers market

D: Ham :)

S: Skinny cow salted carmel pretzel ice cream bar and EAS carb control shake

W/V: Started

E: Rest day :)

Totals: Calories 1064, Protein 57 (LOW), Carbs 114 (HIGH!), Fat 40

Eeek... I may have to adjust my menu.

Emiepie
on 7/29/15 9:06 am
RNY on 08/11/14

Glad you enjoyed your birthday. I like that our bodies keep us in check (we have to listen to it of course!).

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

lcraver
on 7/29/15 10:41 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

Sounds like you had a fun birthday... every now and again, we are allowed to celebrate. Sorry, you feel icky today but I know you had fun!!! 

Deanna798
on 7/29/15 9:17 am
RNY on 08/04/15

6 days before my surgery and I'm on liquid diet, so I thought I'd post because I can actually match you guys for calories, finally!  I'm so nervous and excited, I have hives all over my arms and legs.  

Here goes:

B: Premier Protein Vanilla

S: Premier Protein Vanilla

L: 14oz low sodium chicken broth

s: 2x sugar free jello cups

d: Premier Protein vanilla

If I am starving later in the evening, I may have one more shake.  I was told to keep it under 125g of protein a day, and that will take me to 124.  I'm keeping my tummy full of water, it's lunch time and I'm okay so far. 

calories: 680 Protein: 124 carbs 20g fat 12g

I plan on taking a nice walk while my husband and the kids eat the pork roast and veggies that are currently in the slow cooker. 

I can do this!

Age: 44 | Height: 5' 3" | Starting January 2015: 291 | RNY 8/4/15 with Dr. Arthur Carlin| Goal: 150

Listen to advice and accept discipline, and at the end you will be counted among the wise. ~Proverbs 19:20

lcraver
on 7/29/15 10:42 am - Knightdale, NC
RNY on 03/02/15

You CAN do this!!! 

melissasue1982
on 7/29/15 12:15 pm
RNY on 04/06/15

You certainly CAN do this!!  :)

HW: 328 Program start weight: 309 SW:275.8 CW: 154.6 (12/14/16)

auntmimi
on 7/29/15 9:49 am

It never fails that at 3:30 my "snack alarm" goes off. Its this silly thing in my head that says "You need something!!" Tonight I have step and our instructor could easily pass as being part of the Nazi regime. So, its probably a good thing I have my snack alarm. One time in her class I nearly passed out cause my BS. 

Time since surgery: 15 months

B:Premier Protein Shake and Coffee

S: Jack Links Beef Jerky with 2 tblsp of Hummus (weird combo, but it works to break up the monotony)

L: 15 Bean Ham Soup (100 degrees in the summertime and I am craving Ham and Beans), Mozz stick

S: Semi-frozen Cafe Caramel Shake by Atkins (taste like a frozen coffee, Yum)

D: Slice Ham and grilled zuchinni

Im a little carb heavy compared to my normal menu, but who can pass up HAM AND BEANS???

Totals: Cals:900 Protein: 82 Fat: 39 Carbs: 53 Sugars:14

Most Active