What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Teenie
on 5/3/24 7:00 am - Pittsburgh , PA
RNY on 12/19/17

Good Morning Queen JB and Menuers,

When I die, I want to be reincarnated as Fez. He seems to live his best life every day. Your patio is very inviting looking. Hope you can fill it with lots of fond memories.

I got one pair of glasses order and 3 more I need to get ordered today. I like the orange ones for sure, but I need a metallic and a black pair. I also need to get a pair of Sunglasses. So, if i get a chance I will get them ordered today. Hoping I can get them here before vacation. I know I won't have the orange ones. I do not even trust the company I got them from, but I just had to have them. We shall see how it works out. Tonight, I will be assisting my brother in a lamb cook off. If there are not a lot of ****tails involved, I plan to hit the gym tomorrow and Sunday morning. I wanted to pull the cover off the pool, but it is calling for rain all weekend, but you need a dry day, so the cover dries before you fold it and put it away. I'll also do mom duty and meatball making.

From Yesterday Lisa I am a huge Fan of the Mayo still don't know how the rest of you got SMO without it. Shelia yes, I have all my peeps places weather set on my phone. I love knowing what kind of day they are going to have.

QOTD: I have never seen the movie. I only know what I learned when watching the Big Bang Theory.

Accountability: I ate club crackers with butter and peanut butter right before bed. Grrrr

TSS: 6 years 4-months 22-days 162 Lowest (129.4)

B: Coffee with SF Coffee mate Chocolate Caramel creamer

MS: L&F carmal apple pie Greek Yogurt and cheese sticks

CB: Coffee with SF Coffee-mate chocolate caramel creamer

L: Wendys chili and snack select

D: TBD. Probably a couple old fashions or wine.

Exercise: dog walking

Water and Vitamins: On track. I take a Bariatric Advantage Ultra multi w/iron I use bariatric advantage Calcium chews and 500mg of Magnesium. I also use MiraLAX and fiber in my first coffee of the day.

Have a great weekend my friends.

Brightest Blessings,

Chrissy

Pics from the wedding.

The cinnamon cheesecake my new favorite

HW 299 SW 290 CW 139 GW 140 2/08/2019 OPERATION: Surgical Hernia with excision of total surface area of 55 x 29 cm of abdominal skin.

Sheila_H
on 5/3/24 8:29 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

You look good in navy. I'm so used to see you in orange that it took me a second to realize that's you.

SW:261 6/26/17 GW:150 10/6/18

CW: High 140s

PGW: 140-142

Emiepie
on 5/3/24 6:31 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

You look stunning.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

catwoman7
on 5/3/24 7:04 am
RNY on 06/03/15

Mornin' All!

took a big load of stuff to St. Vinny's yesterday - a huge load of clothes and some kitchen stuff of my MIL's that we'll never use, but also this little end table (or plant stand? Not sure) that belonged to my grandmother. I felt bad taking that, but it's not my "thing" at all, and it would have just sat in our basement for another 20 years. Maybe someone will fall in love with it, buy it, and actually enjoy it for the next 20 years.

I watched the first four episodes of "Baby Reindeer" last night - wow - terrific! I'll watch the rest tonight.

It's an absolutely spectacular day out today - 70ish, no rain, and very little wind, so I'll be out on my bike. I think I'll try one of my longer rides this time. I've been doing 10-15 mile rides to "warm up" for the season. These are 22- and 27-mile rides, respectively. Not sure I'm quite ready yet, but with a couple of substantial stops, I think I can do it. This evening we'll be going to a fundraiser for the culinary arts dept at the community/technical college in town. It's supposed to feature lots of appetizers and "mocktails". At least the long bike ride should burn up a lot of calories beforehand!

QOTD: Probably a 2. I saw the original when it first came out (I was in high school). I think I may have seen the 2nd, but I can't remember. I liked it at the time, but I have no desire to see that one again - or any subsequent ones.

coffee with half & half

plain skyr with cranberry compote and 2 T granola

I'll probably take a protein shake on my bike ride (in my usual water bottle, since I'll need some kind of fluid *anyway*). And probably a protein bar as well since I'm counting on 2-3 hours for the ride

cheesecake-flavored yogurt pie with strawberries

I'll have a L&F yogurt with a T of tahini mixed in or else a handful of pistachios this afternoon to really fill me up before we head over to the culinary arts thing (in hopes that I won't overdo it at the event. Sometimes works...)

have a great day, everyone!

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

Greateight
on 5/3/24 7:26 am
RNY on 08/29/18

Our weather has been unaligned lately. Rainy in Chicago today. We had the opposite earlier this week where you had rain and we didn't.

Jim Age 58 Height 6 Feet Consult Weight 344 SW 289 Pre-Surgery -55, M1 -25, M2 -16, M3 -21, M4 -10, M5 -5, M6 -1, M7 -4, M8 0, M9 +4, M10 -4

catwoman7
on 5/3/24 2:22 pm
RNY on 06/03/15

that is pretty weird since you're only two hours away (well, 2h 10m as long as there's no traffic...). We usually have the same weather (other than it's often about five degrees warmer there)

RNY 06/03/15 by Michael Garren (Madison, WI)

HW: 373 SW: 316 GW: 150 LW: 138 CW: 163

White Dove
on 5/3/24 7:54 am - Warren, OH

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Sheila_H
on 5/3/24 8:02 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

G'morning all!

QJB - love the colors of your patio furniture. Very summery and festive. Seems all ready for a BBQ. And the SW cookies are adorbs

I have a little peanut butter story I'd like to share. As most of you know I don't like pb. I think if you grow up with it you like it but most non US people don't care for PB. While in Italy my sister and I were comparing notes and laughing at what our kids eat while we wouldn't touch it with a 10' pole. Her kids grew up in UK while mine in US. So imagine my surprise when she said she likes PB!! Upon further inquiry I find out that she eats dark roasted pb. I didn't even know something like that existed. Lo and behold it's a Santa Cruz company that makes it. So she told me to try it. While still in Italy I ordered it on line and the jar arrived yesterday. Side note: DH is adamant about the pb being creamy, while his cousin is the crunchy aficionado. Growing up the grandma had to make different sandwiches for these two little brats because neither of them was willing to eat the other kind of pb. It's like coke vs Pepsi, you don't cross the line, you are either a Coke person or a Pepsi person. OK, now back to my ordered pb that arrived yesterday. I opened it, took a bite and felt the crunch. Oh shoot, I ordered crunchy instead of creamy. Do I even like this dark roasted pb? I'd give it a 5, while pb is usually a -2 for me. But it's crunchy and I can't have it in the house. So I called the cousin and asked if he wanted an open jar of crunchy dark roasted pb before DH returned home. He was laughing because he thought I was going to the dark/crunchy side. In short, if I am ever forced to eat pb and my life depends on it I'd choose dark roasted. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

QOTD: I'd rate myself as a 6-7. I was a regular SW viewer until I married DH. He is full on fan, so we have seen all the movies, prequels and sequels, and all the spinoffs. When SW section of Disneyland opened up we went just for that, so I'd say as a family we are big SW fans. When a new movie comes up it's a party at our house with all of his high school friends who used to line up at the movies the night before opening night. They are all in their late 50s but still a kid when it comes to SW.

Luna during and after bath. The groomer sent me that pic saying she has the saddest face when is getting a bath.

My meals yesterday:

• Coffee
  • Buffalo chicken w/legendary chips
  • hb eggs, fage yogurt e/blueberries
  • Sauteed shrimp and veggies
  • E: strength training (again - too warm to go for a wog)

Happy Fri-yay!

Partlypollyanna
on 5/3/24 8:14 am
RNY on 02/14/18

I had some colleagues from Spain visiting for some work projects and they took all the individual PBs from the hotel breakfast with them and were so excited. I offered to take them to the grocery store to get more but they were set with their bucket of individual PBs, lol.

Crunchy PB FTW, I will eat creamy but crunchy is way better. I even use it when I make PB cookies.

HW: 306 SW: 282 GW: 145 (reached 2/6/19) CW:150

Jen

Sheila_H
on 5/3/24 8:36 am - Central Coast, CA
RNY on 06/26/17

Wow, I'm surprised. I honestly don't know anyone outside US that likes PB. Although, I take it back. My first intro to PB was through a college friend who did semester abroad in UK. Came back raving about "burro di arachidi" which is PB. I couldn't even picture it because burro=butter seemed nasty to me. She also had a bf at the American base nearby so she got her hands on a jar of PB. One taste and I was not a fan.
It's cute though that they wanted the single portion ones instead of a whole jar. I wonder if you can take a jar in your suitcase.

Most Active