Be careful ladies, GaryLGreen is a real man's man.

Nicolle
on 6/8/09 3:10 am
My husband thought this was funny because it's so off-the-wall.

Nicolle

I had the kick-butt duodenal switch (DS)!

HW: 344 lbs      CW: 150 lbs

Type 2 diabetes and sleep apnea GONE!

Brandi D
on 6/8/09 3:16 am
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/09 3:29 am - Woodbridge, VA
And your constant *****ing about others' posts does, what, STOPS the argument/flaming?

Maybe you need to read your own posts and find out what's missing in your real world.
Nicolle
on 6/8/09 5:08 am
I'm fairly certain the words "save me" never came out of my mouth or my keyboard in this or any other instance. And I never pout. I don't need "saving" from a coward who bullies women like that.

It's just a good idea to expose such a bullying coward to the masses. They lose their power if they cannot operate in the drak anymore. Surely you can understand that?

I'm as secure as they come about my looks, personality or status in life. THAT's why I can post such a thing. If I was insecure, I would have crawled into a hole, licking my wounds like this bully wanted me to do.

If he was so darn brave, he would have posted it here, on the forum, but he knew enough to just try and intimidate me on my blog. Guess what, didn't work.

Nicolle

carmellla
on 6/8/09 3:11 am

He really sounds like a keeper. Grow up guy......

You should feel proud of your accompplishments Nicole!

ONEDERLAND!!!!
Carmelita
on 6/8/09 3:23 am, edited 6/8/09 3:24 am - Four Corners, NM
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/09 3:32 am - Woodbridge, VA
On June 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM Pacific Time, Carmelita wrote:

Grow up! I had you on block for soooo long cuz I just couldn't stand your childish flaming insensitive bashing self. Now yer at it again. If what Gary said (haven't WE ALL posted crap some more than others apparently!!) doesn't bother you then why post it. INFANTILE! Take a hike! Maybe if you get more exercise those feel good seratonins will kick in & you won't have a need to bring OUTSIDE ISSUES here to this FORUM! Be gone! I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!  I like Gary and what he posts! Same as Old Medic! They are VSGrs with a terrific contribution to this board NOT DS to VSG wannabees!   You may have lost a ton of weight Nicole but you still have that little fat girl mentality!  Just QUIT IT!

And to all those that support you above...naivety DOES NOT equal validation!  Ive been around! Ive seen you in action time and time again. Yer back on block baby.
Nicolle
on 6/8/09 3:42 am
Thanks, Jilly. Post-and-blockers are cowards and should be called out.

I posted Gary's tomfoolery because bullies need to be called out, too. He thought he'd do it in the cover of darkness because he never thought I'd call him on it. He'll target you next, Carmelita, honey, if you don't agree with him! And it WILL happen some day.

Nope, I may not agree with people but I have never resorted to making fun of their looks. That's just plain stupid and the sign of a bully. And people who defend people who would do that are bullies-in-training. Bully-wannabes. Be careful, I hear Jesus doesn't like them, either.

I need more exrecise? You don't even know me. I exercise plenty and just easily finished the Avon 2-Day walk (39.3 miles) this weekend because I like to work out. So take your uneducated BS and blow.

"Fat girl mentality?" Wrong again. I never had a "fat girl mentality" so when people on OH write about their psych issues after WLS, I can't chime in because I honestly never experienced any of that.

Peace and Love,

Nicolle

~Truffles~
on 6/8/09 3:42 am - VA
On June 8, 2009 at 10:23 AM Pacific Time, Carmelita wrote:

Grow up! I had you on block for soooo long cuz I just couldn't stand your childish flaming insensitive bashing self. Now yer at it again. If what Gary said (haven't WE ALL posted crap some more than others apparently!!) doesn't bother you then why post it. INFANTILE! Take a hike! Maybe if you get more exercise those feel good seratonins will kick in & you won't have a need to bring OUTSIDE ISSUES here to this FORUM! Be gone! I rebuke you in the name of Jesus!  I like Gary and what he posts! Same as Old Medic! They are VSGrs with a terrific contribution to this board NOT DS to VSG wannabees!   You may have lost a ton of weight Nicole but you still have that little fat girl mentality!  Just QUIT IT!

And to all those that support you above...naivety DOES NOT equal validation!  Ive been around! Ive seen you in action time and time again. Yer back on block baby.
Guess I'm infantile as well, cause Nicolle is right. There is no justification in being a bully. Arguing about surgery types or clarification about incorrect information is one thing, but to make immature remarks such as the aformentioned comment is uncalled for.

If you felt the need to block originally and this topic is too infantile, then why unblock just to read it and then comment?

Seems a tad redundant, don't ya think?

Can't we all just attempt to get along?
(deactivated member)
on 6/8/09 5:24 am
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 100 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 325 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 369 views