Todays Greek Yogurt Flavor and a warning.

rhearob
on 6/25/12 1:50 am - TN
 NP.  I Don't know about a Smart&Final - I haven't seen one - I will have to look.

I saw the white chocolate syrup but haven't bought it yet.  I did think of that, I have made like 10 dozen white chocolate macadamia nut cookies for other people over the last two weeks.  NOt to mention my first foray into cupcakes.  So yeah - white chocolate has been on my mind - LOL.

I put off buying it until my next grocery shopping period - my torani collection is starting to look like a bar!

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

Lisa S.
on 6/25/12 2:19 am - NV
VSG on 07/09/12
My husband had bought the PB extract at Wal-Mart to flavor his coffee. It is VERY STRONG. You have to literally use a drop and that's it. I sometimes add it to my protein shakes. Seriously, have to use a medicine dropper to get a tiny drop.
Anyhoos...thanks to all for the greek yogurt "recipes". I discovered carbmaster yogurts last week. Love em. I will try greek yogurts next. I have bought Winco's brand in the past. Love it!!!

rhearob
on 6/25/12 2:26 am - TN
 I just poured it dwn the drain and washed it out!  Too bad I didn't see this before.

I buy the Fage greek yogurt - Its a little bit more expensive but has the lowest calories for the protein.  Chobani is also good.  You have to read the labels on the greek yogurt - they are not all created equal.  Some only have 6 g of protein - the good ones have about 23 per cup.

VSG: 11/2/2011; LBL+Thigh Lift+BL: 10/3/2012; Brach+Mastopexy:  7/22/2013

SuzanneR
on 6/25/12 3:12 am - Randolph, NJ
Loving the yogurt recipes too and I love Fage it's my favorite.  I like to do savory things with it too like make my version of the Indian yogurt "salad" raita. I crush some cumin seeds and a pinch of cayenne, add a little chopped cucumbers and onion and sometimes a little cilantro...tastes great next to fish or chicken or especially steamed shrimp.

RobynNOLA
on 6/25/12 3:17 am - New Orleans, LA
I really love the sugar free fitnutz! That may be an option.

julesGA
on 6/25/12 3:24 am - Brunswick, GA
Sounds great!   I am def trying this!  

momsy55
on 6/25/12 4:39 am - ME
I like to put sugar free instant pudding mix in greek yogurt.  I love the thick consistency.  I've tried several flavors and add other things to it - a few slices of strawberries to the cheesecake flavor; a few blueberries to the lemon flavor; a TBLS or less of sliced almonds to the chocolate, to name a few.  I'll have to try the Torani syrup too.  Concocting an Almond Joy flavor sounds yummy!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Wildoatslady
on 6/25/12 9:37 am
My fave is Fage, SF cheesecake pudding powder, PB syrup.
Or use the Banana cream pudding powder with the PB syrup
StartWeight:264
Surgery date 11/23        
Michelle H.
(Rainbomama)

on 6/25/12 4:38 pm - LA
VSG on 02/27/12
WHY oh WHY do I have to HATE yogurt???? I could get so much protein from it. Carry on.
LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Michelle from Louisiana

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 67 views