Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Monday, November 13, 2017

azmichy
on 11/13/17 11:51 am
VSG on 10/24/17

Hi Gwen,

Read your post and so sorry you are having such a tough time. That was a HUGE surgery, but I know once you get past this rough patch you are going to be so thrilled you did it.

Michelle

Lap Band 09/17/2003 HW-276 SW-225 LW-167

Revision to VSG 10/24/17 HW-244 SW-217.8 CW-179.6

Pre-op:0~M1:17~M2: 6.6~M3: 7.8~M4: 6.7

CC C.
on 11/13/17 1:00 pm

I'm sorry, Gwen! Plastics recovery sounds just brutal and so long. I would have cried too just wanting to feel like myself again. Hang in there!

Gwen M.
on 11/13/17 1:54 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

It's crazy how much harder this recovery is from my last one. My upper body life/mastopexy was a cake walk compared to this.

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

CC C.
on 11/13/17 2:09 pm

Think about the difference in the number of stitches! And you need your legs much more than your arms to get around. I saw your Instagram pic of your surgery. Ouch. It's going to look fabulous, but that was some serious work you had done! I hope you feel better really soon.

ShirlAus
on 11/13/17 1:47 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Sounds exhausting Gwen. I hope it starts to ease soon

Thinking of you x

CC C.
on 11/13/17 8:25 am

Happy Retirement Day, Liz!

QOTD: I don't need anything huge, but I would like a much bigger lot with a great view. A house with lots of open space, windows and light would be great.

B - coffee and yogurt

L - sushi

D - pulled pork

S - cheese, jerky

Ladyblu
on 11/13/17 8:30 am - Jacksonville, FL
VSG on 09/29/17

Happy Monday! We had a catastrophe in the kitchen yesterday so today will be clean up. Our pipes are old and cranky and yesterday the pipe from the washer and kitchen sink gave up the ghost. The washer was emptying and the sink overflowed. It was quite the mess. I'll count the cleaning, scrubbing and disinfecting as a workout! (Lemons to lemonade!!!)

QOTD: Needless to say that if I had unlimited $, I would opt for a different house. I would want something huge, full of windows and modern. Something in the 25,000 sq ft range. It would have to overlook the ocean and be a smart house. (Blinds that opened and closed upon verbal request, lights and fans controlled same way and completely wired for network. Computer screens in every room (some hidden as paintings, et****il needed). 5 or six bedrooms besides the master suite to house family and friends. Fully modern kitchen with a HUGE island with lots of seating and room to work. Built in freezer and frig and all the modern gadgets. Big sprawling bathrooms with sunken tubs and walk in showers. A yard with gardens (that the gardener took care of, except for my herb garden). Ahhh... to dream!

M1: Beefy mushroom soup with a scoop of protein powder

M2: Protein shake

M3: Smoked salmon with a teaspoon of cream cheese on a ¼ protein wrap

M4: TBD and a scoop of protein powder

M5: Cod, green beans and kelp noodles and a smidgen of roasted cabbage

S: Dried edamame and a piece of jerky

E: Scrubbing, cleaning and disinfecting (see above... LOL).

Water and vits on track.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

VSG with Dr. Wanchick - Sept 29 2017

Age 52 Height 5'2" HW 585 (2012) Initial Consult Weight 522 SW 460 (9/29/2017) CW 350 (4/5/2018) Next Goal 325 Starting BMI 95.5 Current BMI 64.0

Pre-Op: 62 M1: 36 M2: 20 M3: 15 M4: 19 M5: 10 M6: 10 M7: ?

Kristi T.
on 11/13/17 9:42 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning and Happy Retirement Day Liz, Woo Hoo

QOTD-A ranch style home in the same area I am now, but on the lake instead of above it. Of course all heated wood floors. The house doesn't have to be big, but the yard does. I would like one corner to be all raised garden beds with fruit trees(cherry, pear, apple and plum) scattered throughout the yard. I would also like to have an area close to the house for a chicken coop. The house must have a mud room with a dog door. I would like the front yard to be English style, all tall wispy flowers with stepping stone trails:-)

B-Leftover Keto pancakes w/SF strawberry jam

L-Tuna w/mayo on bed of greens

S-Chai tea w/cream & stevia

D-Chicken casserole of some sort, steamed cauliflower rice

E-Walk with dog

Have a good Monday!

ShirlAus
on 11/13/17 10:56 am, edited 11/13/17 12:35 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

Good Morning All - Happy Retirement Liz :)

Went to bed early last night as just feeling exhausted. 5.45am and here I am at work as I have a funeral to attend today - so making up my hours

QOTD: We are planning to build our dream home on our Farm. 24 acres set in the middle of a stunning range - the house and shed site have 360 degree views. It will be a ranch style with wide verandahs the whole way around. Planning 5-6 bedrooms with hydronic floor heating and solar powered - so off grid. We will be planting an extensive orchard and vegetable patches. Will also be growing our own meat - Beef and Lamb. I hope to spend many an afternoon with my Sister in Laws learning to preserve and make jams/relishes etc. It will have the old style wood stove - so thats another thing I will have to learn to cook with and operate. One section of the back of the house will have a glass conservatory - which will be filled with a lot of my husbands families farming tools and things we have collected over the years. Im hopeful as the grandkids grow he can share their history :) - see an example above :)

B: Leftover Hamburger in Lettuce - only ate half for lunch yesterday

S: Mango & Blueberries - love that the summer fruits are coming

L: Leftover Lamb Chop, Sweet Potato Mash, Asparagus & Brocollini

D: TBD - Picking up furniture tonight

Have a great afternoon/evening all

SallyCat
on 11/13/17 1:28 pm
VSG on 10/17/16

Shirley, you look amazing!

HW: 375 SW: 282 CW: 167 GW: 159

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question