Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? Thursday, June 7, 2018

yvonnef1964
on 6/7/18 1:32 pm
VSG on 08/11/14

Good afternoon,

Liz I decided to get a part time job to supplement my income. I can't rely on others to help me. I had a job interview today at the daycare behind me, I'll know tomorrow if I got the job. But I feel like I suck at job interviews. Also applied at other places.

Qotd a nice sunny warm day, not too humid and being by the water would top it off.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and asparagus

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D garlic honey chicken and riced cauliflower

Have a good evening

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 6/7/18 2:30 pm - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I hope it works out for you Yvonne (at the daycare or elsewhere). It seems like a daycare would be perfect though.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

ShirlAus
on 6/7/18 4:00 pm
VSG on 06/26/17

FriYay here in rainy Australia but not complaining as we are in desperate need of the rain. Plans have changed a little as they cant bring the heavy machinery into the dam paddock for fear of getting bogged. The concrete culvert is over 7 tonne so no light weight. Re-scheduled for tommorrow. DH has gone to prepare the base for my in laws cattle grid and the concrete truck arrives this afternoon. You only get wet once right?? He he he

QOTD: Im a huge summer girl - give me over 90's and I love it. Only thing I dont like is humidity - zaps my energy. Also love winter days especially up at our farm. Picture is what I was rewarded with at sunset last night. Cant wait to move here full time.

B: DH made slice of bacon and poached egg on half a muffin with some homemade chutney - yum

L: TBD - boiled eggs, avocado n sliced chicken - likely

D: Leftover Roast Chicken & Roast Veggies

Have a wonderful evening all

Shirley

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 45 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 199 views