I'm baaaaaackkkkk

PrincessPR
on 8/10/18 8:01 am
VSG on 12/17/13

Thanks! Right now I'm feeling like a failure TBH. I never truly hit my overall goal and to add insult to injury I've gained about 20-ish back. I'm so frustrated and disappointed. I'm on medication which makes things so hard and I had both of my hips replaced which makes exercising the way I want painful at times. I'm just ticked I guess. Ugh!

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

GrammySusan
on 8/10/18 5:41 pm

Wow you have been through so much! The first step coming on here is a great accomplishment. Be gentle to yourself. You will be a conqueror !

(deactivated member)
on 8/11/18 4:47 pm, edited 8/11/18 9:51 am

A lot of us struggle with some regain as the years go on it is not easy. Eventually it comes back to dieting again when we experience weight gain and watching the quality and quantity. Unfortunately we have to diet once again when we start going up like the old days. Luckily we have our tool to help us now. I am loving weigh****chers the new program is great! I joined last week at the suggestion of someone here and I lost 4.2 my first week. It is easy! Fits our WLS lifestyle pretty well. I feel I can follow it as it is protein forward and satisfying. I need to exercise but have not yet... one step at a time.

((looking to lose 25 on WW to get back to a healthy BMI, just celebrated my 10 year WLS in May). I did lose on my own a little but then was messing around and needed a little help.

i was putting off spending the money but just $8 a week when signing up for 3 months. I like the accountability, meeting is good and I am loving the WEigh****chers App. If you are having problems on your own consider it I am thankful I have, I think I can go the full distance this time. Knock on wood!!!!!!

(edited to add extra comment about dieting... )

Most Active