Whatcha Eating Today, VSGers? Monday, 10/15/18

yvonnef1964
on 10/15/18 7:39 am
VSG on 08/11/14

Good morning,

Not much going on this morning. My kitty is laying in my arms. Have to be to work at 12:30 pm.

Qotd it probably be chocolate. Love it more now than before surgery. Slippery slope.

B ham and cheese omelette, string cheese and English muffin

L tuna, cottage cheese and honeycrisp apple

D depends what is served at support group tonight or protein bar

Here some pictures of Misty don't mind my hairdo.

Kristi T.
on 10/15/18 9:02 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Your new kitty is adorable Yvonne! What name did you decide on for him/her?

MissCheri18
on 10/15/18 7:39 am - Daytona Beach, FL
VSG on 06/25/18

Hi All! Hope you all have a wonderful week. NSV - I have visible collarbones! Yes I'm doing a happy dance!

QOTD: I don't know really if I have one that doesn't change, right now it is Pumpkin Spice or Peppermint LOL

Week 16

Water, water, water! OK and coffee (black)

M1: Apple, SF Pumpkin Spice Coffee

M2: Sargento - Balanced Break - Monterey Jack, Dried Cranberries, & Pumpkin Seeds

M3: Spaghetti w/o noodles!

M4: Turkey Salad w/Tomato & Pecans

M5: Spaghetti w/o noodles, Cottage Cheese

Daily Snack:

Cal: 761 Carbs: 52g Protein: 92g. Fiber: 11g

(FYI my listed carbs have not had my fiber subtracted, I do it in my head)

5' 2". 60-year-old (at time of surgery)

HW 239.9, SW 223

GW (Surgeon) 150, GW (Mine) 135

Cheri

Kristi T.
on 10/15/18 9:08 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

Good morning! I am glad you get some days off now Mersh, you deserve to relax after Saturday!!

It's cold, icy and foggy here too. We are supposed to be in the 60's and sunny all week as well, if the fog burns off:-)

Last day for the house painters, Amen! They are a great group of guys, it will just be nice to get the house put back together and enjoy the new color. I see my pain physician at 2pm today and will hopefully agree to slow down the taper this month.

QOTD-My tastes change so often it is hard to pick a favorite. I don't seem to tire of fruit flavors, like pear and apple.

B-1/3 cup granola and bullet coffee

L-Fage 2% with pear and walnuts

S-Hot tea and a protein snack

D-Chicken Breasts(baked) and asparagus

E-Walk with Emmy

Have a great Monday!

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/18 7:21 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

What color did you pick out for the house?

Kristi T.
on 10/16/18 9:54 am - MT
VSG on 02/09/16

I went to Denver this summer to stay with my brother and his family. They had just painted the inside of their home "Revere Pewter", it's a bright greyish color. I copied him and did the exact same thing, the trim is "Glacier White." I had a red accent wall for 18 years that made me feel claustrophobic...it's gone now!!!

Melody P.
on 10/15/18 2:36 pm - Amarillo, TX

QOTD: ginger or cloves...or cardamom...no wait nutmeg. I like spices :) pfeffernusse is my most favorite cookie taste. I also like those spices in tea or coffee.

my mood is really crappy. My meds were brought back to the previous dosage and i'm still feeling down and having rapidly cycling mood swings. Not constantly but i'm feeling very down. My blood work came back normal so i'm Hoping to hear something in the next few days about the med to try for BED. I had to take our three a/c units out Friday. My back had been having issues already but now it's rather ick. Haven't been able to do much with it. Getting walks in but that's it. Eating...eck...not great. Sorry for the whine fest.

B:protein shake

L: cauliflower stuffing and butternut & acorn squash soup. 1tbs PB

D:fish fillet, more stuffing, 1/2 cup yogurt 1 tbs powdered almond butter.

S:coffee, 2 saltine crackers, 1 oz cheddar

facetedginger
on 10/15/18 4:25 pm

Good wishes headed your way! I hope you feel better very soon!

(deactivated member)
on 10/15/18 7:22 pm
VSG on 01/12/17

Pfeffernusse? That's a new one for me, but once I googled it I know exactly the flavor you're talking about. I used to buy those little cookies, I love the flavor.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 10/16/18 6:39 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

I was too busy to post yesterday, but wanted to answer QOTD! I must be the most boring person EVER because it is vanilla. Second place are other subtle flavors like coconut and almond.

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 44 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 196 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 282 views