Recent Posts

Member Services
on 2/18/08 8:29 am - Irvine, CA
Topic: Magazine special for Canada members
ObesityHelp is pleased to now offer our members and friends in Canada the opportunity to subscribe OH Magazine for the new low price of just US$25.95 a year. (Includes shipping!) This new price saves you almost $10.00 per subscription! With six full issues of Health Tips, Advice, Laughter, Hope and Inspiration, OH Magazine is the ultimate resource to guide you through your journey through surgical and non-surgical weight loss. Subscribe today or give a gift subscription! Visit: http://www.obesityhelp.com/store/action,items/typeId,2/ or call 1-866-297-4966A OH Magazine - Real Lives, Real People, Real Solutions
Bev D.
on 6/23/07 1:58 pm - Brooklyn Park, MN
Topic: testing signature
Just checking out the signature
(deactivated member)
on 3/22/07 2:18 am
Topic: BAF on OH
Hello All: For newbies and not so newbies, I just wanted to let you know that there is a forum on Obesity Help called the Black American Forum (BAF). If you are not familiar with it, please feel free to stop by to post comments, questions or concerns. Want to know how to get there: Click on "Forums" at the top of the page and you will see a drop-down menu Click on "Show All Forums" and you will see several boxes with forum names in them On the left side in the bottom box, click on "Black American" And then you will be at BAF Come by and post a comment. We would love to see you there. Grace & Peace Treena
Seven
on 1/30/06 2:03 pm - Corpus Christi, TX
Topic: Walking Challenge
I have been using the Walking Forum as my own personal space to log my walking goals. I have decided to expand a little and issue a challenge to all the walkers in OH land. HOW IT WORKS Set a goal in minutes or miles for the month of February. Every time you walk, go to the walking forum and log it. At the end of the month see if you reached your goal. It is that simple! EXAMPLE I will walk 10 hours in the month of February. or I will walk 25 miles in the month of February. These can be any type of walks - around the neighborhood, the track, treadmill, mall walks, Walk Away the Pound videos, what ever. But they do need to be walks, not exercise in general. Come on, let's get out there and walk! http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/walking/ Seven
butterflyrose
on 1/24/06 2:59 am - Forest, MS
Topic: RE: i
hello stephanie, Im Tonya from Mississippi. Yes it works i was just looking around on the website and thought i would drop in. i have not had the surgery yet but am waiting on my insurance at the moment. well have a nice day.... tonya
estefani
on 11/3/05 12:14 pm - Grand Island, NE
Topic: i
does this thing work?
J T
on 10/27/05 10:43 am - Brooklyn, NY
J T
on 10/27/05 4:27 am - Brooklyn, NY
J T
on 10/26/05 9:54 am - Brooklyn, NY
Most Active
Recent Topics