I am sure I will get flamed for this, but here goes

Jason
on 10/5/07 3:02 pm - Frosty!!!!, MN
I guess I am not going to say anything!!! I just hope to god nothing happens to you my prayers are  with you.                                                                                           Jason
KristinefrmKC
on 10/6/07 9:23 am - Kansas City, MO
wow...im almost 2 1/2 months out....i cant tolerate veggies yet....i definatly can't drink 2 liters of water a day...wish i could...and i just NOW got cleared for exercise...as I had complications w/my surgery....plus my stitches took longer than 6 days to heal...hell on 6 day i just got clearance to have liquids....

My first goal...weight loss of 50 lbs...

Shiloh
on 10/6/07 9:37 am - Commack, NY

Most of the people who need surgery for slipped bands or band removal had that same disregard for following the rules.  You are not healed inside and probally still have some swelling.   Eating solid food after 6-days is the perfect way to increase the swelling, slow down the healing and put you at risk for damaging your band.  It's your life and your body, but if you can't follow the rules now, you won't down the road, and will have poor odds to be sucessful.  Maybe you should tell your surgeon what you are doing.  Blessings,

Ron

Ron
All Time High - 451 (2003)
Date of Surgery  (7/19/06)- 365
High - 455   Current - 269     Goal - 220
Most Active