Surgery in 2 days

Liv4summers
on 1/11/11 11:26 am
My thoughts and prayers are with you!  I'm excited for you!
Tricia W.
on 1/11/11 1:37 pm - Yakima, WA
Thank you!!!!!  Your liquid diet is coming up fast.  You will have to keep me informed of how you are doing.  Take care.

Peace & Love, Tricia 

volady357
on 1/11/11 11:33 am - Knoxville, TN
congratulations on ur up coming surgery i had the lap band and i had no prob at all !u willbe fine and sending prayer ur way

Tammy Parish

dejahsmom096
on 1/11/11 12:14 pm

You are in my prayers.

mzpat
on 1/11/11 12:20 pm
Good Luck!  I just had my psych eval today and ready for next steps!  i can;t wait to read your posts!  I'm excitied for you! 
Pamela B.
on 1/12/11 12:33 am - AR
VSG on 08/14/15
off topic but how did ur evaluation go I have 1 next wednesday....I'm scared I'm NOT GOING To Pass it for some reason...My memory isn't too good on remembering stuff like ?'s anyways let me know have you got EVERYTHING Else Done... Thats my last thing I need to do I have everything else but the Pre-Op DIET...LOL

mzpat
on 1/14/11 1:05 am

Hello!  My evaluation went great.  I went in with an open mind and just focused on being honest with the questions.  That was the hard part.  Because you have to be truly honest with yourself. 

Essentially it was three parts.  First part was a questionarie of about 5 pages asking about how much food is involved with your life (i.e, do you think about food all the time? do you binge eat etc..).  The second part was about the actual evaluation.  Initally general questions, personal information, why i want surgery, what other diets have i tried, family history, etc..  What medications currently on.  I am on a low doesage anti depresent (have been for years).  I was worried that might impact my approval.  We talked about why i am on it (family stressors, sick parents, etc) and the doctor was ok.  The last part was more like a dementia test to see if you are in reality! LOL  Date, who the president is,  what city are we in, a math question and then a memory test (remember three words at the begining and end).    Others have written they didnt like the doctor i recieved my evaluation from, but i thought he was great!   

I am all done with everything, nutirionionist, preop blood work, chest xray, ekg and eval.  I am know just waiting for my authorization to meet with surgeon which i hope to get next week.   I have a question for you. I am currently on birth control, but i heard i may have to go off it.  Have you heard anything like that.  Good luck with your evaluation.  Just be honest with yourself and you will be fine!  Don't get upset at the questions, because in the end it is your fear that is making you upset.  Just know that all of this is for your benefit to make sure you are ready.

Good Luck! 

L B.
on 1/11/11 12:26 pm
May God watch over you as well as your Surgeon
mimax4
on 1/11/11 12:56 pm
I can relate.  Prayers and good wishes are sent your way for a successful surgery and speedy recovery.  I had my surgery on 12-28-10.  What a great new years gift to you!!!
Lynn        
Tricia W.
on 1/11/11 1:35 pm - Yakima, WA
Thank you all for the well wishes and prayers.  I am so grateful to have all of you for support and comfort.  I will post again when I am home and feeling better.  Again, Thank You!!

Peace & Love, Tricia 

Most Active