Defining Success

kathkeb
on 1/13/11 3:12 am
Nicely said, Tami

I saw a post today where someone said that their doctor told them that "WLS is one of the few surgeries that do not provide a cure"

My surgery was very successful ----and has more than lived up to what I expected to get from it.
Kath

OzzieGirl
on 1/13/11 7:46 am - NY
Lap Band on 11/16/10 with
Tami - this was just the post I needed. I had my surgery on Nov. 16th and I'm thrilled with my band. My surgeon wanted me to post a testimonial on the OH boards and I was more than happy to oblige. However, I can't believe all of the negativity displayed here. I am in such a good place and this board is putting me in a bad mood. Thanks to you, Kate, Jean and the newbies like Steelerfan for giving me hope and a laugh or two!
OzzieGirl             
steelerfan1
on 1/13/11 9:14 am
On January 13, 2011 at 3:46 PM Pacific Time, OzzieGirl wrote:
Tami - this was just the post I needed. I had my surgery on Nov. 16th and I'm thrilled with my band. My surgeon wanted me to post a testimonial on the OH boards and I was more than happy to oblige. However, I can't believe all of the negativity displayed here. I am in such a good place and this board is putting me in a bad mood. Thanks to you, Kate, Jean and the newbies like Steelerfan for giving me hope and a laugh or two!
Ozziegirl,

Hmm a laugh or two you must have been reading my swinging hips today when we got to talking about zumba lmao oh goodness that will make anybody laugh for the night :o)

I cant even tell hubby I did zumba for the day cause he cracks up laughing jeesh lol

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

MARIA F.
on 1/13/11 8:48 am - Athens, GA

Success is a very relative term. I think we each have our own idea of the definition of band "success". So what one considers a success, may not be to another. I guess we each have to decide at what point we consider the band a success or a failure.

Very glad that the band is working well for u!

FormerlyFluffy.com

adorkbl
on 1/13/11 9:29 am
  Love this post. Thanks.

Posted Image

01|17|08 lap band   08|12|08
gallbladder  
01|17|11 port replacement
            07|09|12 hiatal hernia repair & band repositioning

Most Active