TMI I know, but this was too funny (and gross) not to share.

Dabba Doo X.
on 3/14/08 5:16 pm - Crosby, TX

okay, so I have read many times about people having accidents and I have laughed at each one.  I had my surgery yesterday and I woke up with some gas pain.  I burped, the passed gas....but it wasn't gas!!!!!!

I went in and changed my clothes and cleaned up, my husband asked what I was doing so I told him a had an accident.  He just busted out laughing and started saying "Did you **** the bed?".  I am glad he got a good laugh out of it!!!! So apparently all the reading in the world doesn't prepare you for everything!!!

Heaviest / surgery day / current / goal      261 / 238.0 / 206.0 / 150
AP Standard band -2 cc at surgery,  first fill 4/10/08 - 2cc - second fill 5/1/08 - 1.5 cc - third fill 6/12/08 .5; fourth fill - 7-10-08 of .5; fifth fill - 8/11/08 of .2  for a total of 6.7 cc in a 10 cc band

"Fake it until you MAKE IT"

meliss0725
on 3/14/08 5:19 pm - Plainfield, IL
Hi, welcome back and CONGRATS!  I am really sorry to hear about your sh*tty surgery experience.  Most people come back and describe the pain, etc...but not you... Feel better soon and best of luck, Melissa

Angelique J.
on 3/14/08 5:19 pm - Allentown, PA
That's fantasticaly funny but then again poop and farts do amuse me, lol

HW - 366+/1stSW - 325/CW - 301/GW - 200,

Lap-banded 3-5-2008, planning for revision to RNY 

J.A.C.+M  poly w/ child

NPROGRESS
on 3/14/08 5:22 pm, edited 3/14/08 5:22 pm - I'm not sure where in, MO
Debra, Sorry that you had this experience. It is one you can add to your wls surgery memories....but actually I have to admit that that has happened to me.  No, it wasn't after surgery, but I just think sometimes you don't know if it is a fart or a toilet moment!!! Well, life gets sooooooooo much better!! Take care an congrats on your surgery and blessings to you on your journey!!!

~NPROGRESS 

http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wpwJSig/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wpwJSig/weight.png">>

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/08 5:44 pm - AZ
Well, at least you are poohing!  See, after the post op diet and a bit of band times comes into play you'll be here saying you can't pooh.  Then we'll ALL remind you of this and ask just which one you prefer? ;o))))))
guateTS
on 3/14/08 5:47 pm
DS on 03/19/12
haha. That my friend, is what is commonly known as a shart. I haven't had one per se....I just vomited so hard, poo came out. haha.

Heather M.
on 3/15/08 12:45 pm - Rosedale, MD

I've heard of a shart before....my hubby sneezed and sh*t his pants Thursday night, so my question is.......is that a Sheeze? HAHAHA

Revised to VSG (6/11/09) weighing 253...

HeatherCat
on 3/14/08 9:47 pm - Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Damn....that just stinks

"Taking life with a grain of salt, a wedge of lime and a shot of tequila"       

Susan F.
on 3/14/08 11:05 pm - Beautiful Hudson Valley, NY
Ohhhh!!  Well, at least this way, nobody can say you are full of s&&t.... P.S.  Love the "shart" definition.  Gotta use that one!

My profile is private to keep it "un-Googlable."  I will happily add you to my friend list. 
 Surgery at NYU on 6/4/07 - the first day of the rest of my life!!!  

candy8360
on 3/14/08 11:40 pm - Loganville, GA
I had a similar experience when I was on the liquid stage.  GLAD THATS OVER WITH!

banded 12/4/07 by Scott Davis at Crawford Long / Emory University Hospital
Vanguard 10cc band
1st fill - 1/3/08 - 3cc's, 2nd fill 2/24/08 - 3 more, 3rd fill 2/28/08 - 1 more - 7 total

Most Active