Anyone with this problem??? Gas increase w/pants on!!!!

rbygrl
on 3/20/08 11:36 pm - mays landing, NJ
Well, I guess I know what you're all going to say. DON'T WEAR THEM!!!! LOL. It seems I'm doing just fine until I put pants on that are loose around my stomach. It seems to be the waistband that is causing the problem. Used to wear light control panties and have switched to GRANNY cotton 5X. I have to wear my waistband up under my breast (stretch jersey only). That's a wondrous sight!!! Won't even attempt jeans although I have lost 18# so far. It seems that driving and sitting in Dr's office also aggravate the problem. Anyone else experience this? Any tips beside the obvious and GAS-X? Have a wonderful day. Dotti
Tex Girl .
on 3/21/08 12:22 am - TX
I am with ya sister.   I have invested in 48 pack of the gas-x  instead of the 18 pack.  Maybe try candles.  LOL.
(deactivated member)
on 3/21/08 1:48 am
It does get better, but myself and several other people I know became fans of sweat pants after banding.
rbygrl
on 3/21/08 2:45 am - mays landing, NJ
That's what I'm wearing. They fit before I lost the weight. I think my stomach is swollen with all the gas and the sweats are now tight. Guess I'll have to buy even larger clothes. Now that's not what I planned after all this. Thanks Dotti
Most Active