The waiting game

(deactivated member)
on 9/29/13 6:05 am - Oromocto, Canada
It seems like you are two months ahead if me. Did you call his secretary or his nurse to find out where you were on the surgery list?
jndrake
on 9/30/13 10:27 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

Hi Rykat,  yes, she said when I called early in Sept that there were 8 ahead of me and my that he was only doing surgery two out of the four weeks in Oct. He does 2 VSG's a week so I thought that after Oct there would only be four ahead of me. Now his Oct 4th surgery date is canceled so he will only be doing 2 out of a possible 8 in Oct so there are still going to be 6 ahead of me once Nov rolls around.

(deactivated member)
on 9/30/13 8:07 pm - Oromocto, Canada
I thought he did more than that if necessary. I don't know how your group was, but mine was five vsg's. I wonder if he doesn't have any lapbands, would he do more vsg's?
jndrake
on 9/30/13 10:43 pm - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

She did say he does one lap band a week, I never thought of asking if he would do more VSG's if he didn't have any bands to do. fingers crossed I get a call soon from the OR booking department for a surgery date in November.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

bigchris
on 10/9/13 8:28 am - Canada

i had my all day course on may 27 at the dumount hostpital in moncton and is still waiting for a call or a letter to let me know when my surgery will be they told us at the course it was 6 month wait time after you done the course so i guess if i waited 5 years i can hold on a little longer but i wi**** will happen soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1085 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1951 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1796 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1790 views