Protein Snacks

Product Name     Product Type     Company Name
Search

Line of Luna bars

Type of product:Protein Snacks
Manufacturer name:Clif
Number of reviews:7
Reviews
Help us out!   Do YOU know anything about this product? If so, please log in to leave a review. The more you contribute, the better our community will benefit.

(NOTE: People's sense of taste often changes in the weeks right after bariatric surgery as they adjust to new dietary routines. This can influence the ratings on the “taste” scale below.)
Posted 06/03/09
angelarias
“GOOD DEAL VARIETY PACK AT COSTCO”

Taste Good     Price Good
Nutritional Value Good     Overall Value Good
Suitability for Postops Good     Cost 50 CENTS DOLLAR A BAR
Posted 08/05/07
mmelendez
“They are soooo TASTY, almost too good to be true! My favorites so far are the cookies n' cream and peanute butter cookie. I have more to try and will update later.”

Taste Excellent     Price Excellent
Nutritional Value Excellent     Overall Value Excellent
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost .99
Posted 02/07/07
Eggface
“180 calories, 10 g. protein. 12 flavors: Lemon Zest (my favorite), Iced Oatmeal Raisin (tied for yummiest), Peanut Butter Cookie, S'mores, Caramel Nut Brownie, Cookies & Cream, Nutz over Chocolate, Chocolate Pecan Pie, Toasted Nuts & Cranberry, Chocolate Peppermint Stick (GS Thin Mints replacement), Dulce de leche, Chai Tea. If you are jonesing for a cookie these are absolutely fabulous. I can only eat 1/2 at a sitting but that's enough and kills the cookie monsters. Enjoy!”

Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost .99 each
Posted 05/02/06
jjeanniespets1
Taste Excellent     Price Good
Nutritional Value Good     Overall Value Good
Suitability for Postops N/A     Cost
Posted 01/15/06
toroauntie
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost .99
Posted 02/17/05
jeh
“I love these. I use these as a meal substitute and a sweet when I need one. My favorite is the Nutz over Chocolate, but I also like the Chocolate Pecan Pie and the Orange Bliss. There are about a dozen flavors to choose from. A bit high in carbs but only 180 calories and 10 gr of protien. Great bang for the buck. ”

Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost $0.98 each
Posted 10/28/04
Jeanie
“I have tried almost every bar in the Luna line, and there's only one I don't like the taste of. These bars are par excellence. Low calories, high protein without the "protein-y" taste of most other bars. These are excellent. A bit high in price at some stores, but still worth the money at twice the price, to me anyway. ”

Taste Excellent     Price Good
Suitability for Postops Excellent     Cost $.97 - $1.17 per bar