Pure Whey Protein Stack-COCOA MOCHACCINO

Product
Rating: 4.25 out of 5 with 4 ratings

Pure Whey Protein Stack-COCOA MOCHACCINO by Champion Nutrition - Protein Drink

Pure Whey Protein Stack-COCOA MOCHACCINO's Photo
4 Reviews for Pure Whey Protein Stack-COCOA MOCHACCINO
Sort by Most Helpful | Newest

I tried it, and once again, what's important is the protein. I don't get these people who throw out samples after a couple sips; it is nutritional; it's not like if you don't like the taste, that means it is poisoned. I have yet to try the Syntrax Cappuccino Latte sample; I might like that better, because I think I just prefer my coffee flavor without chocolate. I am looking forward to testing the Chocolate in Pure Whey Stack, as people are saying it's like a fudgecicle. Both of these Champion flavors have fructose, which isn't preferred to Splenda/sucrose, but if you like the taste, why not? It certainly helps out with protein.

(indicates that they have not used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

This wasn't bad at all

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

I really like the taste of this. I mix it with water and have no clumping. Mixes really well. I ran out and haven't got my order in yet and I miss it!!! :) A definate recommendation.

(indicates that they have used the product)

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value

I love this flavor. I make it with Carb Countdown chocolate milk. It has a noticable coffee and cocoa flavor---more flavorful than many others protein mixes I have had. It has layers of flavor just not one flat flavor like most mixes. It mixes well in liquids with no lumps.

Overall
Taste
Price
Nutritional Value
DISCLAIMER
The information on this page is presented as supplied by the indicated members of our community. ObesityHelp.com does not monitor or edit this information.