Multiple Vitamin Capsule

Product
Rating: 4.0 out of 5 with 2 ratings

Multiple Vitamin Capsule by Building Block Vitamins - Vitamin Supplement

Multiple Vitamin Capsule's Photo
  • About Us
    Available in 30, 60 and 90 day supplies Building Blocks utilizes both pre-formed vitamin A and beta-carotene as a blend to make up its vitamin A. With an RDI of 5000 IU per day, Building Blocks provides that 5,000 IU in preformed and then allows the body to determine if it needs to convert additional beta-carotene into vitamin A as well. Since beta-carotene is non-toxic, there is no concern that these levels of vitamin A will be too high. But since the digestive track has been altered, using beta-carotene as the only source of vitamin A could lead to deficiencies. Vitamin D deficiencies are being reported on a more frequent basis. Building Blocks Multiple capsules provide 200% of the RDI of vitamin D and contain one of the highest levels of vitamin D available in a multivitamin. Since gastric bypass patients malabsorb vitamin D, this level is still considered quite safe. Every gastric bypass patient requires high levels of vitamin B-12 supplementation. Since Building Blocks Multiple capsules contain over 4,000% of this non-toxic vitamin, many patients will not require additional B-12 supplementation. Building Blocks Multiple capsules also contain alpha lipoic acid which is a powerful antioxidant that will help to protect the liver from damage that may occur following weight loss surgery. This product is Gluten FREE!
  • Latest Reviews See 2 reviews
    avatar allientx25 on Feb. 26, 2009

As with the Building Blocks Calcium, I bought the pill form of this. It's difficult to take 3 of these a day with all of the supplements and medications I take. Soon I will be buying a liquid or chewable form of a multivitamin More...

avatar Kristen H. on Nov. 17, 2006

Building Blocks Multiple contains a multivitamin & mineral capsule that, if taken daily as recommended, contains vitamins A, E, D, C, niacin, biotin, pantothenic acid at 100 to 250% the recommended daily intake (RDI), chelated minerals at approximately 100% the RDI, folic acid at 200% the More...

DISCLAIMER
The information on this page is presented as supplied by the indicated members of our community. ObesityHelp.com does not monitor or edit this information.