OMFG I GOT MY CALLLLLLLLL

Megan M.
on 9/29/11 11:03 am - Canada
I'm so happy for you!  I can't remember when your mom's conference is - same time?  For me, I had my surgery a month after the teleconference, so hopefully yours will be as quick.  Great, great news!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Robin H.
on 9/29/11 11:21 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
yes she is same day

northernlight
on 9/29/11 11:12 am - Canada
VSG on 05/11/12
Oh Robin, what great news! No wonder you're vibrating today - LOL!!!! You are going to hit the fast track now, I'll bet! You should be good to enjoy your Thanksgiving dinner as they wait til after you've seen the surgeon and then gotten your surgery date before you start on your Optifast, right? You certainly will have a lot to be thankful for as you sit around your Thanksgiving table this year! Congratulations!

Deb 

JJ_
on 9/29/11 11:59 am
 Well that explains the tremors we felt in Ottawa today.  Congrats!
Robin H.
on 9/29/11 11:22 pm - Thunder Bay, Canada
BAHAHAHA 

ToNewBeginnings
on 9/29/11 8:12 pm
Yasaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Exciting isn't it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great!
Moselle
on 9/29/11 11:36 pm - Athens, Canada
Congratulations! I'm excited for you.  Hopefully you'll get your surgery date shortly after that!
sam1am
on 9/30/11 12:02 am
Great news!  Hopefully you and your Mom will be going through much of this process together!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics