Halfway through opti

Catw
on 5/27/16 5:25 am - Arnprior, Canada

Just keep your eyes on your goal and you'll be fine.

As for the question about sweet, it's not because of our size that they make it sweet.  For some reason they figure that the sweet will hide the "medicine" taste of things.  You'll find a lot of medical products are sweet, or have a coating so you don't taste it.  Even children's meds.  Not all kids like things that sweet.  Trust me.  And when you look up how to hide the taste of crushed pills, the first thing they say is to put it in jam.  Hmm, not for us, especially the first while.  Applesauce and yogurt are better choices but may not hide all the taste.

Cathy

Laura M.
on 5/27/16 12:58 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 06/03/16

I'm on day 15. Hang in there! You've got this!

GP Referral to OBN - Dec 1/15;   Orientation - Feb 11/16;   Intake meeting - Feb 17;  Consultation w/ surgeon - Apr 18;  Start OPTI - May 13; Pre-Admit w/ Anesthetist - May 16; Surgery - Jun 3/16!!!

ashleybeachmom
on 6/1/16 11:01 am

I am doing the 12 week only Opti and am only half way done! Smile as you think of other sufferers of Opti grossness who still have 6 more weeks to go :( Hope that makes you feel better! PS, don't make pudding out of it. Someone suggested just a little water to make a pudding out of it...honestly, I threw up. Disgusting!

Most Active
Recent Topics