Liquid Tylenol?

Carchick28
on 6/7/16 7:02 am - Canada

When is your surgery and who is your surgeon?

sneezy6145
on 6/7/16 9:10 am

My surgery is July 13th @ HRRH with Dr. Klein. I start my optifast in 2 weeks. Time went so slow this past year but it really has sped up now. Getting really excited now.

Akatiti
on 6/12/16 6:51 pm - Canada

Dr Klein will be my surgeon as well. I've already met with him in May.

i will be seeing Dr Glazer in July and about two weeks later, I'll have my trio appointment.

i look forward to your posts. Thanks for sharing ??

sneezy6145
on 6/13/16 2:37 am

Expect long waits in Dr.Glazer's office and about 5 minutes with him. He'll probably send you for a sleep study (unless you've already had one). If the sleep study people don't call you, call them and asked about making an appointment, they will get you in there pretty fast.  Make sure you study those papers you got at orientation for your trio appointments. They like to hear that you understand all that will be happening and what could happen (complications).  Good luck with everything. Keep me posted

Akatiti
on 6/13/16 3:02 am - Canada

Thanks for the tips ?. My appointment with Dr Klein was very similar 5 mins.

Since my appointment with Dr Klein, I've been doing a lot more studying.(everyday for a few hours) I've made changes to my eating and lost 25 lbs since I was referred (August) and 5 since seeing the surgeon.

the only thing that makes me nervous about the whole process is the trio appointment. I don't do well in interviews settings, my nerves get the better of me.

when do you start opi?

i'm so excited for you,July 13 will be here soon.

let's keep in touch 

popbella
on 6/10/16 2:18 pm
VSG on 06/17/16

Yes, the liquid Tyleno for your surgery will be prescribed to you as it has codeine in it (Tyelnol 3).

Good luck with your surgery!

sneezy6145
on 6/11/16 12:25 pm

Even better, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics