Day 9 of Optifast! Thank god for coffee!

Deezee
on 8/30/17 7:53 am
RNY on 09/11/17

Hi Suebe, it really makes me happy to know that some of my ideas are able to help other people going through the same stage of my journey. I found the 1st 3 days really hard because of the sweetness and after taste, it was really getting to me BIG time. I had read other people using coffee and saying it helped with the sweetness. I was willing to try anything at this point, thank goodness it helped me BIG time! Not only did it help with the sweetness it also helped with the after taste. I now look forward to having my shakes, by adding the flavoured extracts it just keeps things fun. I wish you all the best in your journey Suebe!

MarkinsonBs
on 5/6/21 6:07 am
WLS on 12/03/92

Tomorrow, I will start it too!

LisaCampbell
on 5/6/21 5:48 pm

I also had experience using Optifast on a nutritional basis. I am not delighted with Optifast's program and its product range. Their products are low in calories but high in sugar and lack fiber. These are my main complaints. But you should also take into account the natural hunger, which will definitely bother you all the time. On the positive side, I can note the simplicity in cooking and pretty good taste.

Most Active
Recent Topics