Wednesday Morning from sunny California!

Connie D.
on 6/4/14 10:08 am

Hi Pine....sorry you got more bills...I hate when that happens. I got mine paid today. Without my car I look forward to no more car insurance, gas, tabs, car repairs etc.. That will save me money!! Things might now be quite as convenient but I will adjust!! 

So glad you could help out the almost stranded girl...at 5 she would have been scared!! You are her hero now!! The 12 year old was okay I am sure. 

Love and hugs to you....connie d

pineview01
on 6/4/14 1:07 pm - Davison, MI

Connie both are boys.  The 12 year old has never been put in that spot before and didn't know how to handle it.  Yeah I will be running in to get both of them tomorrow so I doesn't happen again.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Judy G.
on 6/4/14 8:38 am - Galion, OH

Evening OFF family...Well I can breathe a sigh of relief!!!!!!!!! SIGHS........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No nasty weather here!!!!!!!! ALL we had was some rain and only regular rain at that!!!!!!! Thankyou GOD!!!!!!!!! Prayers answered!!!! Gosh I worried so much I was almost sick!!!!! Now we need to move the tenants cars back for them!!! LOL Well the ones that can't walk that far...we parked them on the other side where I HIGH!!! LOL BUT better safe than sorry!!!

Our boss was here today and she said where are all the cars? How come the flags are not up? Whats going on? I said to her...don't you remember TODAY is the day for the BIG storm? OMG and I a out in it? YES!!!! She said I am getting the money out of the machines and getting back home!!! We turned on the weather channel and she about craped!!! She left pretty fast so she could get back home before she got caught in it. But she lucked out as it went south and she drove north! She did mention she loved my purple hanging baskets of flowers.  Told her I needed to get a lot more yet but having a hard time getting away with all we have to do around here. She said she understood.

Came home for lunch...got a phone call...some woman telling me she was going to call the owner on us for cutting the shrubs and trees and having a child living here and all the gossip going on...and didn't we have better things to do...I asked who she was and she wouldn't tell me...I told her the woman that lived here passed the criteria and she COULD have her child here...and she started in on me again about cutting the shrubs...HUH????? I again asked who she was...she wouldn't answer me so I hung up on her. I did get her phone number off the caller ID so IF she calls again I will call and report HER for harassment to ME!!!!! WTH was that all about???? Weird!!!!!

Went to Chiro dr today for evaluation...BP was great!!! Shoulders are TIGHT...told her it was probably from the worrying about this storm...maybe. Also my hands hurting so bad. Also could be from this weather. Right now its chilly out!!! I am feeling chilled...temps dropped. Anyhow Chiro dr wants to have a pizza party here for the tenants and also bring a table and do some free exams!! Told him COOL!!!! We will set it up AFTER we come back from vacation!! Great!!!  Love my Chiro Doc!!! Just wish he was closer than 30 miles round trip! Would be there right now getting cracked!!! Shoulders are killing me!!! Maybe Rick will do the massage thingy tonight...LOL

Two weeks from today we will be WAY up in Michigan at the Mackinaw Bridge!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! We are so excited!!!! Can you tell we are counting down the days????  Also can't wait to soak in the hot tub!!  And in the pool!!! Oh Yeah!!!!

Well time to see what is going on...I think the rain stopped or its only sprinkling now.

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie D.
on 6/4/14 9:52 am

Judy....I am so glad the storm is all behind you now. I was worried just sick about you!!

I am surprised your BP was great after the crazy week you have been having....OMG!! You have some crazy tenants that have too much free time on their hands. All they do is whine about everybody else. Tell them if they can't give a name you are hanging up....I am glad you did just that anyway!! They sure like to waste your time!!

I had a wonderful Chiro too....I can't go to him anymore. My disc's are in too bad a shape. I would love a massage and use the other equipment.  I miss that so much! Getting old SUCKS!!

Love ya...have a nice evening....hugs too.....connie d

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 399 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1203 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1208 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1146 views