Friday's Here!

mermaidoz
on 5/29/15 8:16 pm - Canada

Dear Mary, wishing you strength, you are  going to need it as Jim is difficult, all compliant now, but when he feels better, you know what will happen...trying to keep Jim on straight and narrow is going to be hard on you....

Hugs

jennifer

Judy G.
on 5/29/15 2:01 pm - Galion, OH

Hello...Sorry for being missing so much...just busy and tired I guess!!!

Well I got Satin   moved out today!!!! WOOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!! Thank GOD!!!!!!!! That biotch can rot in hell!!!!!!!!!!! She had the nerve to write a letter saying I did nothing but treat her like dirt ever since she moved in here!!! EXCUSE ME???????? Moving into a one bedroom apartment then moving in your daughter and two grandkids is called over crowding and its against the law!!!!!! So I called her on it and reported it when she did nothing to get them out!!!! Then she said ONLY HER GUESTS could NOT park in this lot!!! HUH?????????? Also she *****ed that I would not get her NEW blinds before she moved out!!!!!!!! We do not get NEW before you move out we do that when apartment is ready to rent again!!!!!!!!! HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!??????????? This woman is LOONEY TUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY SHE IS GONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moved another new tenant in today also. HAPPY!!!! Now to keep others from using this tenants parking spot!!!!!!!!!!! MORE IDIOTS TO CONTEND WITH............they have no sense with VISITOR PARKING at all...DUH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She claims she has ALOT of pictures and notes as well...WHATEVER..............

Trying to plant flowers...LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO everyone wants to WATCH...either HELP OR GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Am I in a mood or what?????

Then I get a tenant that is mad at me for not having Bingo last week.......Well excuse me!!!!! I had surgery...can I not have time for ME????????????

And then there is another one that has her daughter living here and LIES about it.......OMG I am TIRED OF LIES!!!!!!!!!!!! My boss talked to them yesterday and they were supposed to come in to my office today and we were to have a conference call...HAHAHAHAHHA they NEVER SHOWED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a call today from a good tenant...her sister had surgery last week...had anurisum and she came thru surgery ok...then she had a stroke...they missed a clot!!!!!! Paralized all left side...asking for us to please pray for her...name is Shirley. Then Mary tells me she was now diagnosed with Lupus. OMG what next for this poor woman??? So add her to your prayer list if you would!!!

My sister had another surgery this week...not sure what was done...but she is doing ok from what my mom said.   

I go for my results Tuesday...I am sick and tired of everything........I NEED A VACATION AND SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now who is happy I stopped in today?????????

Vickie...PRAYING for Butch and You!!!! gosh Texas is so underwater!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!!!!! What more can go wrong for you all???? HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Connie...sorry you hurt again!!!! HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Mary...hang in there, your hubby is in the right place now to get help!!!! HUGSSSSSSSS

Eileen...OMG hope that SOB gets locked up and they throw the dam key away!!!!!!!!!!!

OH CRAP!!!!!!!!! CRS strikes again!!!!!! Well anyhow I AM THINKING of you all CONGRATS to those that get CONGRATS & PRAYERS for those that need them!!!!

Thoughts and Prayers for ALL that need them....Love you all...sorry for being a BRAT today!!!

HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

mermaidoz
on 5/29/15 8:18 pm - Canada

Love you posting even when whining and unloading frustrations here than when you are "absent" from our forum!

Big Kiss

jennifer

christinerocks
on 5/30/15 3:50 am - AZ
RNY on 04/06/15

I agree with Jennifer! If you can't unload your frustrations to your friends then, who can you unload them to??? Hugs!

________

137 pounds lost - from a 24/26W to a size 8/10!

lightswitch
on 5/29/15 2:46 pm

Ladies,

Well, it's raining like crazy again...AR is a state of lakes and rivers and streams and creeks and now all those rivers are up to and in some cases rolling over the bridges and the damns are about to burst and they are letting flood waters out a little at a time to give people a chance to evacuate.   It is awful....we are expected to get rain all weekend...TX and OK are getting nailed too.  

My little pots of tomatoes and squash are thriving and are covered with blooms and little green tomatoes and little yellow squash.  I also planted a little window box with some thyme, rosemary, and sage...it's growing like crazy. 

Eileen, I know what you mean about hearing sounds.   I've suffered from night terrors for years and no matter what my husband tells me after I wake paralyzed with fear, he has to go search through the apartment, turning all the lights on, looking under the bed and in the closet.   It's, I think, a result of being raped when I was a child.   I don't know how I feel about his mother calling you: on the one hand, I see that you like her and feel the support she gives you and you give her as nurturing; but on the other hand, it keeps his comings and goings in your mind and you don't need that.   I am no therapists but I wonder if you shouldn't just cut the ties with her because it may cause you more stress than the support provides comfort. I don't know. 

Judy, I don't know how you deal with those people...it would make me nuts.

Connie, dear, I hope you are doing well and taking care of yourself. I know how determined you can be but you also need to allow yourself some time to rest and sleep, even if the sleep isn't at night...you need rest. 

Vic, I worry about you and hope you are getting some time for you...and I mean time not gardening, not shopping, not visiting with relatives but time where you can go si****ch the stars, think about nothing...you really need to keep yourself nurtured...who cares for the caregivers????

The rest of you, I'm sorry I forget, but have a good evening and night...if you are living in the places flooding, be safe. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Gone but not forgotten
Jani · 0 replies · 384 views
Happy New Year, Friends!
GrammySusan · 3 replies · 1185 views
Judy
Ready2goNOW · 0 replies · 1194 views
MY PC WAS HACKED!!!!
Judi123 · 2 replies · 1130 views