Lower face/Neck lift- Before/ After

Luvmygs
on 3/9/19 4:07 pm
VSG on 12/04/14

Wow Kelly, you look amazing! I'm very interested in what the surgery is about. Do they do lipo or an actual incision? You look 10 years younger! Amazing.

Chris

Kelly M.
on 3/9/19 4:43 pm - TX

Thank you so much. Yes incisions started about eye level in hairline down front of ear behind ear and down the sides of hair line in back. incision under chin. Yes I had lipo, buccal fat removal with lower face and neck lift. My Surgeon did tighten muscle as well. About two hundred stitches that were removed 7 days later. Dissolvable were left around ear lobe. My experience has been really good, few bump in the roads but normal and had read about any and every thing that could of and what to expect, really just what goes along with the surgery. I can honestly say for me.. It was very little discomfort. Im light complected and I will say I had a lot of swelling. Bruising I was amazed only lasted little over three weeks. I still have swelling which is totally normal and I am still numb and have a tight effect.

Kelly in Texas   Gastric Bypass   Oct 15 2012  

ChoosingHealth
on 3/23/19 8:53 pm

Wow Kelly! Just WOW! You look great! In my opinion, you look very natural. If I were meeting you in person now, I don't believe that I would realize that you have had a face lift. I hope to one day have some plastics done.

Kelly M.
on 3/24/19 8:18 am - TX

Thank you so much! Im so happy. Ill be excited for when you get to have your plastics also.

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/19 3:20 pm
VSG on 10/24/18

Wow, look at that jawline! And your cheekbones are more prominent too :)

Kelly M.
on 3/24/19 5:12 pm - TX

Thank you so much.

samiamiam
on 9/6/19 10:53 pm

Hi, I still can not believe how incredible you look. I looked up your surgeon and saw the before and after photos and his work is amazing. Many people had skin resurfacing and stuff. Did you have anything like that.

Thank you to all who take the time to share and give me advice.
Teresa
Kelly M.
on 2/18/20 7:58 pm - TX

Not yet I wanted to wait but in my plans this year.

Tidgel
on 2/19/20 6:39 am
RNY on 04/15/19

You look so great!

Kelly M.
on 2/19/20 7:08 am - TX

Thank you so much. Im thrilled with my results.

Most Active