Should i be worried about brownish discharge?

mandajolyn
on 7/8/11 1:42 am - Tallahassee, FL
Peace of mind is priceless!! My first appointment isn't until the 21st. I'm waiting to hear back if they can fit me in today. Don't need to spend my weekend worrying!
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

mandajolyn
on 7/8/11 1:25 am, edited 7/8/11 2:01 am - Tallahassee, FL
Its all but gone this morning but I called my ob anyhow, waiting for a call back.
Nurse called me back, said its normal but if it continues or becomes red then call them back.
"Be present for your journey, get to know who you really are and then be your authentic self with NO apologies"
You can follow my journey at mandaschange.blogspot.com
pregnancy calendar

RESCUEGIRL78
on 7/8/11 6:21 am - NC
I had the same issue about 2-3 weeks ago with cramping but it happened twice in one week and then the cramping got worse. I went in and they found I have Placenta Previa and I had a blood clot in between my uterus and cervix.  What you are having certainly may not be that, but if it is is should resolve the further along you get. I still have it and I cramp every once and awhile but other than that i'm not bleeding anymore. Just don't strain or do anything strenous and see if that helps!! Good luck and congrats!!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1240 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 862 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1323 views