ATTN::: All TTCr's and those that care about them.

Cathie N.
on 7/10/11 11:09 pm, edited 7/10/11 11:09 pm - Augusta, GA
There are some really great women on this board and new girls signing up everyday looking for answers & guidance while TTC and support during their pregnancy. No body gets this wacky post-op life like we do and then we throw some sperm into the mix and all hell breaks loose!

I know Shari's shoes will be hard to fill, but I hope someone is willing to step up and continue the TTC post -- i'd hate to see this awesome opportunity for sisterhood go to waste.  

Proud Mom of Brantley Alexander, 6 1/2 years old .
"CoCo" 
  November 2009,   July 2010

EstherStar
on 7/12/11 12:49 pm
Shari,
I have read almost every single post from the last 6 months on this forum, I'm mostly a "super lurker" and I feel like every time I see a new person announce a BFP it gives me hope. I know that most of the studies on Infertility and PCOS or reproductive issues has been done on GBS in particular so as a VSGer it kinda makes me wonder what's in store for me as I continue on the TTC journey. I am hopeful because of women like you who have shared their journey with us. I wish you well, I know that after trying for so many years we have put our eggs in the WLS basket, we are also willing to do IVF when or if the time is right, which for us may be sooner rather than later as I'm already 33 years old. I'm also around 10lbs from my goal but I've been eating more carbs than I know I should.  Every month I'm hopeful that it will be my month to finally celebrate my BFP, even this month, especially being more than a year out from surgery.

I hope you will reconsider leaving, although some of us may not respond in the threads we are watching, reading and learning but most important hoping that each one of us will one day have our dream of becoming mothers, for the first time or again after secondary infertility.

EstherStar

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1258 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 867 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1335 views