Not a brag, but for those worried about WL after baby...

LoveLikeWinter
on 9/23/11 4:19 am
I'm freaking out, because I've already gained 20 lb and I'm 29w5d. I was only hoping to hit maybe 25-30 lb of gain, but I'm not sure if that'll happen now :( I'm KMFX that I'm one of the lucky ones like you guys that can lose it all again.
_Heather_
Il faut souffrir pour être belle

"When I get sad, I stop being sad, and be AWESOME instead. True story." -Barney Stinson/Neil Patrick Harris

Lost 169 lb before getting pregnant!
Mama to Aleksandar J.B., 11.26.11 <3 Now I know what true love REALLY is! <3
trustno1
on 9/24/11 10:14 pm - Montreal, Canada
VSG on 01/30/09 with
I freaked out too because I was probably close to where you're at now.  I can't promise it but you'll likely only gain another few lbs and lose it fairly fast.  And if not, well, you'll work that much harder when LO is running around and lose it then :)

I DID Make It - 135.4 8-1-10!  Now working on post baby weight loss. (All WL post-op - preop got up to 220 from quitting smoking & last supper syndrome.)  5'2"
OhButSheHasSUCHa
PrettyFace

on 9/25/11 1:09 pm - Spokane, WA
 I'm so thankful that you wrote on this wall about this!  I was 180 when I got pregnant, got up to 225, and got down to 187 within a week.  Now I'm at 198...going completely the wrong direction and I try so hard...I lose that 11 lbs (I've been to 197 several times over the last few weeks) and then gain back 4 or 5...figure I'm giving up, eat some cookies and voila, now I'm at 198.  My DD is 4 months old...gotta get back on track. =c)

Nature does her best to teach us. The more we overeat, the harder she makes it for us to get close to the table.                      

Most Active
Recent Topics
Post Preganancy Weight Gain
nko_88 · 3 replies · 1272 views
Procare prenatal vitamins?
liz52408 · 2 replies · 875 views
Glucose test
marianacc · 9 replies · 1345 views