Anyone heard of or have "Candy Cane Defect " of a RNY surgery ?????

Pedrof
on 2/5/15 1:52 am

Hi:ç

Hope everything went good with your surg. Did you cure your reflux and vomiting with the revision?. My wife has similar symptons, when she eats, she get nausea to meals smells & odora and vomiting too. she had a vsg 8 months ago, since that surg, vomiting and nausea symptons started.

Could you let me know your results

Regards

PedroF

Ginner
on 2/9/15 2:12 pm - Saint Paul, MN

Hi,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you. Yes, the surgery did stop the vomiting and any foods that upset me before. Now remember I am just 4 weeks after my surgery on what foods I can have, but the nausea is gone. Is she going to have surgery again? have they done any test on her? I am interested to find out if you don't mind. I wish her well, and PLEASE be very patient with her on this. I know for myself I truly felt like giving up.

God Bless

Gina

Chilipepper
on 2/11/15 12:05 pm

It amazes me.... All these quetions about if anyone has heard of this or dealt with it...I had it, I had it surgically removed and my post is completly skipped over...I was willing to offer help and support...IF YOU POST....TAKE THE TIME TO READ THE ACTUAL REPLYS. 

"The first thing I do in the morning is brush my teeth and sharpen my tongue." --- Dorothy Parker  

"You may not like what I say or how I say it, but it may be just exactly what you need to hear." ---Kathryn White

Ginner
on 2/11/15 12:42 pm - Saint Paul, MN
Most Active