gastric bleed x 4

vmaung2018
on 6/18/18 7:26 pm

Appt is the 26th. See what they offer. There are several Drs in town that do revisions and then my original surgeon. Surely at least one of them will have an acceptable option.

Are they planning a double balloon endoscopy for you.?

Addie2383
on 6/19/18 5:32 am - Vero Beach, FL
RNY on 09/12/14

Good deal, I'm very confident in my original surgeon and that he will have options for the best outcome. As I would like to have a baby in the next 2 years as well.. and I know my body won't carry a baby in the condition it has been in. I've had the balloon endoscopy 2 times this year already, and he's going to do it again. Yay! lol can't wait! Hope your appt goes well!

A.K. 

H.A.L.A B.
on 6/18/18 4:35 am

Have they check your copper and vit K levels?

Sometimes bleeding can happen when our copper or K is low.

It is not the same - but when my hemorrhoids start acting up - it reminds me that I have been slacking on taking my vit K. I take a combination of K1 and K2. K1 is for clothing, K2 essential for bones formation.

Lots ot times if we get deficient in iron - we may also be deficient in copper.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Addie2383
on 6/18/18 12:48 pm - Vero Beach, FL
RNY on 09/12/14

I have had them checked in the past and they were ok. But I do have lab work to do in a couple weeks to check all my vitamin & mineral levels. Waiting a little while after I've had two blood transfusions to do all the testing. What brand of vitamins do you like best??

A.K. 

Most Active
Recent Topics