8 months post op/pics

ToBeAble
on 7/1/11 11:07 am
Awesome! What a wonderful transformation, and a wonderful attitude toward those final few pounds. Congratulations!!

I can really related to what you said about:
"There are days when I don't feel like I'm any different, and then there are the days I feel like a new person."

I feel that too. For now, I love when people comment about how great I look. (Which surprises me a bit, since I thought I might feel self-conscious about comments.)  Most of the time I see and feel it too, but sometimes I want to "crawl into" their bodies and see myself through THEIR eyes so I can figure out how I come across to the rest of the world!  Energy and able-bodied-wise, though, I definitely feel like a new person -- I bet you do too.

Best,
Laura

RNY 7/30/10  SW 302/CW ~150/First Goal 155 (reached 9/2011)
Extended TT & Medial Thigh Lift 7/16/12.  Arms, Butt Lift 2/6/13. 

for_my_kids
on 7/1/11 2:10 pm - NC
RNY on 08/20/10 with
 I know what you mean about days you feel different and days you don't!!  Congratulations.  You look great and I know you feel great.  You deserve a pat on the back.

225+ Pounds Lost, Two Hundred...gone...but not forgotten!
Melissalove3
on 7/2/11 1:55 am - Portland, OR
YOu look AMAZING!!!!! thanks for sharing your progress! Im going to have to take some full size pics and post them!

Most Active
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 44 replies · 466 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 43 replies · 425 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 36 replies · 441 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 40 replies · 358 views