My sugery is tomorrow...

YankeeRose
on 7/11/11 12:53 pm - Meadville, PA
Good luck! I had mine 3 weeks ago and I feel great! Don't worry, just remember to walk, walk, walk (it will help the gas pain as well as prevent blood clots). And try to sip, sip, sip as much as possible. You will most likely have a pain pump that you can press when you need it (mine was set for every 8 mins) and then they move you on to a liquid pain kiler (tastes awful but works freat). You will be uncomfortable but it really is not that bad. I had worse pain from a hysterectomy 2 years ago. You will do great! Prayers for an uneventful surgery and quick recovery are coming your way. See you on the losers bench!

Tammy
Luck 'o the Irish
HW399/SW362/CW219/GW130
*37 lbs were lost pre-op

Dale W.
on 7/15/11 1:02 am - Canonsburg, PA
Mine is next Wednesday and I am right there with you as far as the nerves are going.  Just hang in there because the nerves won't last long once you're at the hospital and ready to go.  Once the ball gets rolling I would guess it's a little less nerve-wracking than it was over the last few days. 
cmcd1070
on 7/15/11 2:08 am - denver, CO
it will all be over before you even know it you will be looking back on surgery two weeks ago and marveling at your weight loss. Good luck and God bless :)

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 369 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 284 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 27 replies · 252 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 23 replies · 169 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 309 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?