I need to confess

poisonivy
on 8/4/12 12:03 pm - lancaster, SC
 THanks for all the responses.    I love this board for the support and wisdom .   I feel better getting this out and knowing this could be a concern and be aware of it.

Smiles and Hugs.
johns-wife
on 8/4/12 12:04 pm
It happens to all of us. Food addiction is addiction, after all. I know that when I eat a Krispy Kreme doughnut (drooling just thinking about it), that I'll be sick - still, sometimes I can't seem to stop myself. I'll sit there halfway through with it and already feeling weak and nauseous and I swear I will continue to eat that dang thing. I'll be feeling terrible and still my hand brings that warm, sweet, melt-in-your-mouth doughnut to my mouth. I'll beat myself up over it later and then go exercise and try not to do it again. If I was someone who had loads of self-control, I wouldn't have needed the surgery. Anyway, I know what you are going through. Don't feel bad or discouraged. Just keep trying to eat right.
mg220
on 8/4/12 12:26 pm
RNY on 08/08/12
Like someone else posted, we all have weak moments. It is important to not get caught up on it though. It's done and over with. So you made a poor food choice.....don't beat yourself up over it. I havent had my surgery yet (scheduled for wednesday) but I am sure I will have some weak moments and poor food choices too. If you can remember this feeling of how you are feeling after you made that choice maybe it will help you make better choices in the future! And im sure for this weak moment you have 100 strong moments where you said no to tempting food. Good luck to you!
Meg

Surgery Date: August 8th, 2012
HW: 285 / Surgery Day Weight: 274 / CW: 237.5 / Goal Weight: 160

"BE THE CHANGE YOU WISH TO SEE IN THE WORLD"
-GANDHI

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 217 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views