I wish I knew - Unjury Chicken Soup

Tim T.
on 8/18/12 3:16 pm - Eastham, MA
I replaced my coffee with that product early out. Just make sure the water isn't too hot or it will clump up-

wmamey
on 8/18/12 4:36 pm
RNY on 06/18/12

Yes! I was fortunate enough to see the warning before I started to make it. I think I need to get a kitchen thermometer, it would be helpful. Thanks!

Mimiterri
on 8/18/12 3:48 pm - Claremore, OK
RNY on 02/27/12
I really like it it tastes like chicken cup a soup and I don't taste the protein at all. I also like the chocolate splendor in my coffee.

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 8/18/12 7:26 pm - OH
I rarest 5 years out and do very limited protein supplementation, but I do keep some Unjury Chicken soup on hand for occasioal use in the winter, and I use the Unjury Chocolate Splendor (or Syntrax Vanilla Bean Torte) in my morning SF hot chocolate at work every morning.

Although I like the chicken soup, and it was a wonderful change from the sweet drinks when i was doing the protein shakes, it is very high in sodium (which bithers me less now than when I was early out) and I do notice a slight protein smell (and I do not have a particularly sensitive nose).  I don't notice any protein smell when protein powder is in my hot chocolate, though.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

ericson414
on 8/18/12 9:11 pm - Harlingen, TX
 I wish I had bought it too before my surgery. It would have helped greatly. I had my surgery back in 2008. I like all of the Unjury flavors.  I have tried many protein shake flavors and have always gone back to the Unjury.
Terri

Century Card 150 lbs Lost

Most Active
Recent Topics