It's shake day!!

gsmith319
on 2/19/13 6:02 am - staten island, NY
RNY on 03/05/13

I started mine today and so far I hate this I'm trying to keep busy and not think about being hungry but I sure do hope it gets better.

RoxyFoxy
on 2/19/13 7:13 am - FL

I'm sooo hungry! lol....tasted all 3 optifast shakes and the least one that t I purchased is the one I like the most, Chocolate, especially if it's really really cold(out the freezer). Either way, they all have a chaulky taste and cause a terrible after taste.

Sue G.
on 2/19/13 11:52 am - NH
RNY on 01/22/13

I was on Optifast (medically supervised through my local hospital) for 9 months in 2008 and lost 80lbs. Then I gained back 100 by 2011. I LOVE optifast and it works great. The first week is the worst week, then it gets better. You will notice that you are not as hungry. Try to space out your shakes & soups so you take them at regular intervals (every 3 hours for example) and then drink as much water as you can tolerate. I also walked every time the snack bug attacked to keep my mind off of food.

I love the chocolate shake mix added to the blender with water and ice. It tastes like a milkshake. The vanilla was my second favorite. The tomato and chicken soups are really tasty too.

Try to mix things up a bit. The two weeks will fly by and we are all here to support you.

Good luck!

HW: 242  SW: 212   GW:134

Most Active