WOW!! Its happening tomorrow!

jensieck76
on 5/29/13 9:57 pm - TX
Good luck!! You got this girl!! Will be praying for a smooth surgery and recovery!!! Awesome job on the preop diet too!!!

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength. Phillipians 4:13 laugh

CW 190!!! GW Anything under 200 was the icing on the cake...going for 170...lil more icing never hurt anybody!

PetHairMagnet
on 5/29/13 10:07 pm
RNY on 05/13/13

WHOO HOO! Thinking about you and hoping all goes super well and you are feeling great by this time tomorrow! The first night was the roughest, but even that was not bad. I just had to be careful getting in and out of bed. Be sure to keep yourself ahead of the pain with a good IV drug protocol and my most important advice of all....WALK! I was up walking less than 6 hours after surgery and did a 1/2 mile every few hours after that, around the cloc****il my discharge. Really helps with so many things to move!

YAY!!

HW333--SW 289--GW of 160 5' 11" woman.  I only know the way I know & when you ask for input/advice, you'll get the way I've been successful through my surgeon & nutritionist. Please consult your surgeon & nutritionist for how to do it their way.  Biggest regret? Not doing this 10 years ago! Every day is better than the day before...and it was a pretty great day!

CosmoK
on 5/29/13 11:24 pm

Good Luck!!  Enjoy the ride :)    Mine was May 13th and I am soooo glad... Bumps along the way but man things are changing for the better!!

Highest Weight: 468 Pounds, Pre Op Diet Weight: 436 Pounds, Surgery Weight: 423 Pounds

Surgery Date 5-13-13 with Dr Roy Cobean Portland Maine.. Casco Bay Surgeries!!!  Wonderful place!!

martitalinda
on 5/30/13 1:02 am

CONGRATS!!!! Best wishes for a seamless transition.  I am soooooooooooo happy for you!!!

View more of my photos at ObesityHelp.com

autumnsiggy2RNY 2/5/07 no regain having implemented lifestyle changes....

BelieveInFaith
on 5/30/13 12:26 pm - NJ
RNY on 08/08/13

I pray it all went well for you!

Never accept NO for an answer.

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 317 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 235 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 298 views