Feeling discouraged

Jemma11
on 5/4/18 2:51 pm
RNY on 03/11/12

I do track my food have been for the last couple months before I started to do just the shakes to see what my caloric intake really was rarely did I ever eat over 800 calories

the protein shakes do fill me up, even a bite or two of food makes the hunger go away it's been like that since surgery, surgeon told me 2 years out that it would fix its self in time but it never did. Should be a good thing but it's not because if I feel full that means I ate too much learned that the hard way lol.

Im not much of a water drinker so getting 80oz for me is torture lol but I do try to drink a lot of crystal light iced tea to help with the water intake. I told my husband this morning after I get my albumin up a little we are going to go on a very strict diet cause he could use to loose 10-100lbs lol.

I really do appreciate all the support I'm trying to find a way to fit some exercise into my busy schedule,

i seen a post on here about vitamin patches do they work for anyone cause I know untill I get my blood work where it needs to be I'm not going to get to a good place.

Mandi87
on 5/5/18 2:10 pm
RNY on 12/08/16

I love the patches! I will say that my iron has always been low though, even before wls. I'm not sure how much of a difference it will make in that department. My other levels are pretty good with the patches. Every body is different though and I think everything is worth trying at least once just so we know.

MarinaGirl
on 5/5/18 5:23 pm

Nope, patches didn't work for me and my doctors are also strongly against them.

Most Active
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 34 replies · 339 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 373 views
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 24 replies · 337 views
What's on your Monday Menu?
Queen JB · 22 replies · 249 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 9 replies · 44 views
What?s on your Saturday menu?