What's on your (PHOTO) Friday Menu?

Emiepie
on 1/26/24 6:27 pm
RNY on 08/11/14

That's a great list.

RNY 8/11/14 with Dr. Kelvin Higa PS Lipectomy 4/12/17 with Dr. John Burnett HW291.4/CW165/GW150

Dcgirl
on 1/26/24 8:00 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13

I love your curly mop, QJB! I hope they call you today but in my experience it is ALWAYS way slower than they promise. Always.

QOTD: This is interesting and really has me thinking. I make sure to drink 100 oz of water a day. I have been irregularly consistent with vitamins but doing really well with them now. Working out in group classes is something I did not do at 300+ lbs, that might be the biggest change! And I love love love my classes.

I took an early train home this morning. Last Friday was a snow day; today it's sunny and 73. We really seem hellbent on being an obsolete species, the way we treat our earth.

B: Half of a leftover turkey sandwich (it came home on the train, hope it's ok)

L: Oh god, I am woefully unprepared. I need to dive into the freezer. Maybe impossible nuggets?

D: I don't know why I am even posting here lol. Now that I think of it, I have no clue!

Dcgirl
on 1/26/24 8:00 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13
Dcgirl
on 1/26/24 8:01 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13
Dcgirl
on 1/26/24 9:09 am - DC
RNY on 12/16/13
lmfontana4
on 1/26/24 10:34 am, edited 1/26/24 2:37 am
RNY on 03/24/21

QJB-crossing my fingers that you get the job offer today! Your ?curly mop? is very pretty. I am curious about your ?adult? cookies. People do like to be risqué.

my back is feeling better after a week off of weighty and yoga. I will go to yoga tonight and probably start lifting again tomorrow. I think that my back may be exacerbated by sitting hunched over the computer working from home. I don?t like to sit at the kitchen table due to all the windows and the cold radiating off the sliding glass door/windows I bought a lap table for my dual computer and screens but may be a little short this causes me to hunch forward I made some adjustments to get the table higher so more desk like hoping that works better.

not a whole lot of plans for the weekend I was suppose to do a cooking class with DD tomorrow one of those that you cook and eat what you make I was a little concerned with the menu causing diarrhea so asked DH to take her. I have offered to take DS and his girlfriend to dinner instead I can at least control my meal choices if I go to a restaurant so might do that otherwise just weightlifting and yoga this weekend.

QOTD: I have been good so far of estblishing routine for workout, even with work from home. I am working on my new eating plan since surgery

E: yoga

D: still trying to get my 2500 cals. Weight has been stable at 124-127 lbs. I do miss my fruits and salads the only fruit I have tolerated so far is bananas (which need to be on the green side) and canned mandarin oranges. Veggies so far not much tolerated ?

HW 296 SW 267.8 GW 130 LW 128.2 CW 131.6

Age 55 5 ft 4 inches

Roux-en-Y 3/24/21

Internal Hernia 1/14/22

Gallbladder 3/22

Volvulus 10/7/23-Reversal of RNY 11/19/23

The last of the human freedoms, to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances. (Frankl, 1946)

Most Active
What's on your Wednesday Menu?
Queen JB · 29 replies · 292 views
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 217 views
What's on your Tuesday Menu?
Queen JB · 16 replies · 285 views
What?s on tap for this Saturday?
Melody P. · 4 replies · 146 views
Recent Topics
What's on your Thursday Menu?
Queen JB · 26 replies · 217 views