Why do so many look for all the excuses?

laurak712
on 9/17/11 2:34 am - New Braunfels, TX
Why do people make excuses......well, because it's EASIER.  Doing the right thing is hard and takes discipline. 

Laura

Height 5' 7

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/11 2:46 am
smbergie200
on 9/17/11 3:32 am - Naples, FL
 Bookmarked!

Plastics - Extended Tummy Tuck - February 6th 2013

mylastchance
on 9/17/11 3:00 pm
Wow.........I have been absent from this site for at least 3 months....though I haven't gained any weight,  I know I have gotten off my program and am asking for trouble to begin.  I decided that
a visit back to OH might just be what I needed to get back on track, and there you are with your
words of wisdom....saying all the things I needed to be reminded of.........I can always count
on you to tell it like it is, and getting back here will help kick start me on the right path again.  I
recently told my son that I felt I was losing control and that I never want to return to my former
life.....so here I am,  taking charge and getting back on the wagon.  For whatever the reason I
decided to log in here tonight,  I am thankful,  thankful for someone like you to have all those
excuses laid out there and to remind us that we make the choices for what goes into our mouths.
No one shoves food down my throat except me, ....and for now I am going to start making better
choices and if you can get out there and walk with the pains you have,  I am going to get my sorry butt out there and do the same............again thanks for checking in and sharing your thoughts.
I am hoping this is the shot in the arm I need.  I will be checking in more often for the
motivation I get from people like you.

"I COULD HAVE MISSED THE PAIN BUT I'D OF HAD TO MISS THE DANCE"
             I have missed too many dances in my life now it is time to start living
5' 1"

Most Active
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 58 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 234 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 308 views