UNJURY

Treetracer
on 9/16/12 10:52 pm
I like their unflavored, vanilla, and plain chocolate versions.  I found the Chocolate Splendor to be too sweet, *too* much like chocolate milk for me.  I did not care for the strawberry flavor, had a chicken-y aftertaste (not sure if they still have that flavor).

bigpinkstork
on 9/17/12 11:46 am - NC
I mix the unflavored with beef broth or into Mio-flavored water.  I love the chicken soup, although I love it more when I mix some chicken stock into it. 

I don't use any other protein powders.  Unjury is the only one that doesn't make me gag.
Joolya
on 9/17/12 1:05 pm, edited 9/16/12 6:06 pm - MD
VSG on 07/17/12
I love the Chicken soup flavor. Looking forward to using it when the weather gets colder. The vanilla tastes like Carnation's Instant Breakfast to me which I loved as a child, but wouldn't touch as an adult because it was fattening (so how did I end up like this?). I liked the chocolate too. I mixed the vanilla and chocolate with Fat Free Soy milk. I drink a lot of Syntrax Nectar protein powders too -- just got 2 lbs of Pink Grapefruit, Roadside Lemonade and Fuzzy Navel. If you get the samples that are out there, you can try them and see what you want to buy more of. I am a little sick of the milk based ones so that's why I got the other flavors. Good Luck with everything!!

Ladybug C.
on 9/18/12 5:02 am
VSG on 10/11/12
Thanks everyone
Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 168 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 444 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 464 views