Just curious?!

emelar
on 2/19/13 4:48 am - TX

Depends on your tolerances.  I was told not to use a straw because you'd swallow more air - which makes absolutely no sense to me.  I use them when it's convenient and haven't had a problem.

Carbonation - it just doesn't feel good to some folks.  I believe it's bs about it stretching your stomach.  You just burp a lot.  I stayed away for 18 months.  Now I'll rarely go out and grab a diet coke when I really feel the urge, or get a bottle of sparkling flavored water.  One 20oz bottle lasts me for days.  I enjoy it, just can't drink it in the quantity I use to.  I recommend holding off as long as possible.  Your stomach at 3 months out or 6 months out is definitely different from your stomach a year or more out.  Your baby stomach is a lot more sensitive.

Lindsey72386
on 2/20/13 4:17 am - IN

Thanks everyone for your comments. I have been craving pop like CRAZY lately and I think it's more the carbonation that I'm craving. Sometimes I feel like I need to try a sip bc 9 times out of 10 I probably won't like it anymore and thinks it's awful then won't have that craving anymore BUT then there is that chance of it tasting really good and wanting more. I just need to find other options for drinks bc I am SO sick of jus****er! I do crystal light sometimes. I've tried Sobe water Propel and all those kinds of flavored water and holy cow what an AWFUL taste I get in my mouth after I drink it.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 391 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views