Why I love Elina

cece58
on 3/28/14 4:47 am - CA

Yes, PARIS, FRANCE!!!! We are taking a river cruise through France. 15 days!!! We paid for this a year and a half ago and the day has finally arrived. I can't wait. We both bought FitBits to stay on track with our exercising and eating so hopefully I won't need to get a Dr. C scolding when I return. 

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/14 4:50 am

I bet you will actually lose weight on your trip.  :)  Although I don't advise it, I think you look hot exactly where you are now.

cece58
on 3/28/14 5:06 am - CA

Well, I doubt that. I don't ever lose weight unless I am seriously trying. I just don't want to gain. When I get back I am going to work on those nasty 5 lbs that I have been whining about for the past year. But while in France I will be drinking wine, eating cheese and WALKING as much as possible. 

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us"
Lisa

Kelly Jean
on 3/28/14 5:38 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Im new here and I can say with no uncertainty ..that Elina has always been informative and caring and nice.... (not that others arent)  honestly she is one of the reasons I stayed on this forums ...I looked at her blog and it was so amazing and insprintional,  her before and afters are tremendous ..   I believe we can all learn something from each other ...   Please Keep being you Elina...dont let anyone shut you down....

after my surgery on April 8th im sure ill have tons of questions for you all..Thanks for all the Advice you all have given me this far...

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/14 5:48 am

April 8th, wow, that's just around the corner.  Congratulations on a great decision and here's to an uneventful surgery and an easy recovery. 

fran67
on 3/28/14 6:51 am - NJ
VSG on 03/08/12

She's one of the reasons I'm still on the forum.  Her posts are always insightful and inspirational.  You are the Queen, Elina, and you should wear that crown with pride.

4' 11" HW 218 SW 214 Original Goal of 125 in 8.5 mos Lowest Weight 119 CW 133 Trying to get back in the 122-128 range 

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/14 6:54 am

Thank you, but we all know that the real Queen is Ms. Shell.  :)

shrinking_sarah
on 3/28/14 6:59 am - CA

Elina also knows the best places to shop. :) 

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???

(deactivated member)
on 3/28/14 7:11 am

After your plastics, we will need to put that knowledge of mine to great use.  :)

Linda B.
on 3/28/14 4:41 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Another great post that I totally agree with. Elina is amazing. Even though I live in SoCal, I've been able to hang out with her a couple of times. There is no match for her encouragement.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 66 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 250 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 318 views