My new bathing suit

Nmmsg
on 4/17/14 8:33 pm, edited 4/17/14 8:33 pm
VSG on 07/09/13

I also ordered from lands End.  I just ordered my same size as my clothes- 12 petite and the fit was correct.  I love Lands End.  The sizes are accurate and good quality.

I love the bathing suit you are wearing.  I ordered two tanks for fit but will get one like you have as my cottage cheese legs need some covering.

Nancy

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

VSG on 06/12/13

That is why I posted it - sort of a "it works for me, it might work for you" thing! I got the thumbs up from my image consultant on it. :)

Sleeved 6/12/13 - 100 pounds lost to get to goal!

Tracy D.
on 4/18/14 12:21 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Super cute, Laurie!  And I love the color.  Awesome, awesome 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

VSG on 06/12/13

Thanks! There is something to be said for the challenge of facing your colleagues half-naked...I get so far with my undergarments and wonder bras...no truth in advertising when I'm wearing them! I have to make sure the "image" continues when I'm only half-dressed.

pebtash
on 4/18/14 12:35 am
VSG on 11/25/14

love the suit and color. You look very nice in it. I can't wait until I can wear a suit again and look as good as you do. Have fun on your vacation.

VSG on 06/12/13

Thanks! :) It is a fun party, although since I don't drink much (never have, really), I call it the Weekend of Adults Behaving Badly.

Heavy Duty00
on 4/18/14 10:14 pm

Cute I too love the color.

Honestly it looks like you could have gotten away with a different swimsuit...because You look great!!!!! Instead of a swim dress maybe a tummy controlled suit with a cute wrap, sarong, or ones that come with swim shorts (they look like running shorts not the boy cut briefs). Don't get me wrong, I said You Look Fabulous!! ...and what a blessing to feel comfortable in a swimsuit. Rock that and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

VSG on 06/12/13

I love you! Thanks for the feedback...

I needed something longer because the upper thighs are horrible (I look like I could go on a celebrity magazine feature of "whose cellulite is that?!?!?", for REAL). I started with the tankini + shorts combo but the shorts all hit me at just the wrong spot on my belly...MUFFIN TOP CENTRAL! And, my previous (fat) MO had been the tank suit + sarong so I wasn't too keen on returning to that style. Funny how we all carry this baggage around, in addition to our cellulite, lol.

Laurie

White Dove
on 4/18/14 11:23 pm - Warren, OH

You went to the right place and picked the right suit.  Lands End will still look good after years of wear.  My suits are about six years old and still look and fit like new.  You look so classy and beautiful in that picture.

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

VSG on 06/12/13

Thanks! I justified the cost by saying, I'm close enough to goal and I know I will get >1 year out of this one. :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 93 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 316 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 363 views