Creeping Carbs!

Tracy D.
on 8/12/14 6:05 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Yes, that sneaky old carb monster is a really b*tch.  Way to keep it reined in, Nancy! 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

A. Kondrlik
on 8/12/14 8:03 am
VSG on 01/24/13

I got back from vacation a few days ago 6 pounds over my happy weight.  I totally gave myself permission to eat daily treats.  Not just one smore or hotdog or glass of wince over the course of the camping trip, but to ease up for the whole week.  BAD IDEA.  This is the first time I have gained more than a lb or 2 since reaching goal.  Totally scary and lesson learned.  Only 3 lbs to go, but it is ESSENTIAL that I lose them.  And I will.  Maintenance does not get easier as time goes on. As others have said easier to keep it off than take it off.  And you know those treats did not taste as good as I remembered (except the wine haha)

Anne

HW 259    GW 145    CW 140.2  Not finished yet?   

Nmmsg
on 8/12/14 8:47 am, edited 8/12/14 8:47 am
VSG on 07/09/13

You are right - the treats do not taste as good as I remembered them.  I think I have been lax in eating enough at dinner.  Tonight I weighed everything and am good and full on 2 oz of chicken and roasted peppers on the side.  It is not easy to maintain but I will do this.  At 64 I cannot afford to start gaining and losing weight.  I do think I seem to gain easier than before. What do I know- I gained my small frame up to 212 lbs?

We stand determined to stay the course. God help me to do this!

Nancy

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 115 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 341 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 393 views