fruit

gwen41539
on 7/4/15 12:41 pm - kimper, KY

I have decided my nut is a NUT they said no fruit till maintenance then gave me diet sheets saying to.add.baby food fruits to my shakes or purrees if I wanted to WHAT!!So crazy....right!!! I am steering clear of fruits till maintenance I don't need any excuses for failure I need on plan 100% I need to put all of my effort in making this work so no potatoes, or.starchy veggies or sugars or fruits till maintenance I'm worth it :) ....now.I just gotta do all that lol it's.easier said than done 

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

Bella_Fein
on 7/5/15 3:42 pm - TX
VSG on 02/18/13

No one will ever convince me fruits and veggies are bad.*sigh* I didn't eat much fruit in the beginning because there isn't much room and I was trying to get in enough protein and some veggies, but now I eat fruits all the time. I love apples, strawberries and bananas. I will add that bananas are rare and are mostly used as part of a post workout recovery. I have said it before and I'll say it again; I did NOT become fat by eating too many fruits and veggies.

My thoughts are my own and every plan is different. Do what you feel is right, but make sure it is an educated decision.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics
Pain
michele1 · 3 replies · 132 views
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 390 views
Back - AGAIN - 14+ years post-op
Stacy160 · 4 replies · 422 views