The last 20 lbs

poplargreys
on 8/5/15 11:20 am
VSG on 03/31/15

I drink a protein coffee for breakfast every day. I'm 4 months out and have difficulty tolerating dense protein for the first few hours of the day so the shake/coffee thing works best for me. I eat leftovers for lunch, or deli meat/cheese, cottage cheese, or tuna packets. Dinner is usually a dense protein (salmon, chicken, beef) and veggies. I'm consistently logging 70-80 grams of protein a day and 650-750 calories. I'm also in the middle of a multi week scale stall, which is super awesome :(

LoveDove24
on 8/12/15 1:21 pm

OMGoodness!!! We must be twins!!! I am struggling to get these last 15lbs off.  I typically drink a protein shake for breakfast and maybe have a few slices of green apple.  However, I went to see my nutritionist yesterday and she suggested that I stick with the protein shake and add a Morningstar sausage pattie.  I tried the maple flavored and it actually tastes pretty good and gave me an additional 10 grams of protein for breakfast.  Hope this helps and good luck making it to the finish line!!!!! :)

Most Active