Forget

Highfunctioningfatman
on 3/30/17 12:54 pm
VSG on 08/29/16

I'm not that far out so I can't say with any authority but I do believe that if you are eating "slider foods", it would be easy to forget. If you follow the "protein first" way of eating I would like to think that it would be hard to forget.

maeya321
on 3/30/17 9:19 pm
VSG on 07/05/12

I'm 4 years out and honestly never forget. It just becomes the new normal for you to eat much smaller quantities of food. You fill up so quickly that you really don't forget. Even "slider" foods fill you up faster then they did before.

luvmypuggies
on 4/3/17 7:22 pm

Nope, I never forget (3+ years out). Little tummies have big voices and will let you know when you try to test the limits. :) Truthfully, I was hoping that this way of eating would become second nature at some point so I wouldn't think about it much, but every day I have to consciously think about what to eat/drink, make hard choices, and fight my old habits. Quantity isn't so much the problem, but those darn carbs and grazing tendencies are always out there trying to torment me - I have to be on my guard all the time!

Most Active
Expired Optifast Question
Freewheeler · 2 replies · 95 views